News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Holidays

Previous topic - Next topic

Nameless

Do you tend to have more experiences during certain times of the year or under certain conditions than normal?

Just something that crossed my mind today. I was wondering if holidays or joyous occasions brought on more success for people. Or if you are affected more by adverse situations and whether you are or seem to be affected by group dynamics. Has anyone noticed anything like this.

I know adversity, stress and illness seem to put me in high gear. I think it's bc at these times I am less likely to have a normal and stressless sleep routine. But also high anticipation and excitement, pretty much anything that destroys a good nights sleep multiple nights in a row.

Can't really say anything certain about holidays and such, just wondering. If this were twitter I'd has tag this as #casualconversation
Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.

LightBeam

I can definitely feel and perceive the change of emotions of the mass consciousness in the area where I am. At this time, I perceive heightened emotions, almost bubbly happiness and I feel it myself because I am happy that most people are happy at this time of the year. To increase this feeling and get as much positive energy, I watch Christmas movies, indulge on comfort food, bake cookies for the neighbors, get together with friends, etc. But there are definitely different set of emotions in different areas. For example, I perceive one predominant type of feelings where I live. Our area is very safe, people are relatively wealthy, maybe with no so many problems. I don't perceive much negativity, mostly peace and happiness. When I travel, I perceive different emotions in each area. I was in New York last week and I had so much fun exploring Manhattan. The feeling was excitement, but at the same time there was a mix of uncertainty, heaviness in the air, claustrophobia, high speed emotions. There was a lack of peacefulness. And these were just perceived emotions, not my own, but I was feeling them while I was there.

In regards to physical condition and spiritual sensitivity, I find that when I am sick, the automatic fear gets on the way and blocks my abilities. When I have balance and have time to relax and observe in peace my daily life and interactions with others, I am most productive dreams and AP wise. For example, now my work is the busiest that has ever been. I have to work 12 hrs a day in a high speed pace. My brain is over active at all time. Even when I stop to eat, I am still thinking about work what will I do next. Even though I love my job and I am happy while working, this is not frustration, but it still puts my body in overdrive. So, when I go to sleep, I sleep very heavy and I dont remember anything. My brain is overly tired and it shuts down completely to be able to recharge. But everyone is diferent, that's just me.
"The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem."
Captain Jack Sparrow

Lumaza

MJ and I haven't had a Kiosk or store in our local Mall at Christmas for going on 3 years now. But in the last two years before we left, the mood in the mall at Christmas was very negative and depressing, unlike the years before that. We were in the Mall for about 15 years and it was much more "merrier" in the past. Many of the people in those last 2 years, were shopping because they felt it was their "obligation", not because they really wanted to.
We left the mall because people stopped shopping in at Christmas. There weren't crowds any more. People did their shopping online. There were shoppers for the last two weeks before Christmas. But, we had to sign a two month lease and having only two weeks of good business, out of two months, didn't pay off anymore.

Now to the conversation on projecting while sick. I say it most definitely causes a uptick in not only the frequency of your LDs, but the amount of your actual spontaneous OBEs. This is because your sickness is completely messing with and many times totally wreaking havoc with your natural sleep rhythm.

About a month ago one of the Grandkids stayed over night with us. As usual, being winter, he had a virus. It was just sniffles and a small cough for him. I caught it and it quickly turned in pneumonia in me. I was having 3, sometimes 4 totally vivid LDs a night and some nights, the experiences were spontaneous OBE experiences. I experienced a similar pattern in the past though when I was "actively" learning and practicing what the Tibetan's call "Tibetan Dream Yoga".
"The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."  Nicolai Tesla

Xanth

Quote from: Lumaza on December 06, 2018, 00:28:22
MJ and I haven't had a Kiosk or store in our local Mall at Christmas for going on 3 years now. But in the last two years before we left, the mood in the mall at Christmas was very negative and depressing, unlike the years before that. We were in the Mall for about 15 years and it was much more "merrier" in the past. Many of the people in those last 2 years, were shopping because they felt it was their "obligation", not because they really wanted to.
We left the mall because people stopped shopping in at Christmas. There weren't crowds any more. People did their shopping online. There were shoppers for the last two weeks before Christmas. But, we had to sign a two month lease and having only two weeks of good business, out of two months, didn't pay off anymore.
Yeah, that's a huge shame.  I'm always more about giving than receiving at Christmas, but I hate shopping... so online shopping has always been my go-to.
Mostly because, just as you noticed, people have become so toxic at Xmas time... almost like they've completely forgotten the reason for the season!  Just thinking about having to find a parking spot alone is enough to keep me home.  LOL

QuoteNow to the conversation on projecting while sick. I say it most definitely causes a uptick in not only the frequency of your LDs, but the amount of your actual spontaneous OBEs. This is because your sickness is completely messing with and many times totally wreaking havoc with your natural sleep rhythm.

About a month ago one of the Grandkids stayed over night with us. As usual, being winter, he had a virus. It was just sniffles and a small cough for him. I caught it and it quickly turned in pneumonia in me. I was having 3, sometimes 4 totally vivid LDs a night and some nights, the experiences were spontaneous OBE experiences. I experienced a similar pattern in the past though when I was "actively" learning and practicing what the Tibetan's call "Tibetan Dream Yoga".
Oh definitely.  My wife and I went on a week vacation in the Dominican Republic a couple weeks ago and the beds were HARD AS CONCRETE... I was waking up every hour or two, it caused me to be exhausted by the end of our week.  But, as you said, anything messing with your natural sleep rhythm has that effect and I had lucid dreams galore all week starting from the second night in.  LoL
However, I wouldn't suggest it to anyone. haha

Lumaza

Quote from: Xanth on December 06, 2018, 12:07:23
Oh definitely.  My wife and I went on a week vacation in the Dominican Republic a couple weeks ago and the beds were HARD AS CONCRETE... I was waking up every hour or two, it caused me to be exhausted by the end of our week.  But, as you said, anything messing with your natural sleep rhythm has that effect and I had lucid dreams galore all week starting from the second night in.  LoL
However, I wouldn't suggest it to anyone. haha
Ouch!  :-o Been there, done that. I find that's a good reason why I have such strange LDs and actual spontaneous OBE experiences from while staying in Motels while on the road during my Ren Faires. Some beds are really uncomfortable. But sometimes, there is just a weird energy in the air at those Motels. It's kind of like there is a residual imprint of the last guests that stayed there. Many of my Motel LDs don't make any sense at all to me.  :?
"The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."  Nicolai Tesla