News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Our Ever Changing Magnetic Field

Previous topic - Next topic

James S

Yep, Sounds reasonable to me.

There's actually no big secret that the true magnetic north is moving, it's just not many are aware of it. This has been recorded as doing so for some time now. Nobody bothers much to pay attention to it now as any long range navigational needs have been taken care of by GPS for the past few decades.

The spinning core theory is one of the more recently accepted attempts to explain some of the dynamics of the earth - a theory that was nicely if not a little over-dramatically played out in the movie The Core.

But then some Hollywood producers just love seeing bits of the earth trashed before some hero saves it from total destruction.  [:)]

The only trouble I have with accepting the idea of a total pole flip comes from thinking about the gyroscopic forces involved, especially with something as big as the earth's core. Think about small gyroscopes you may have played with. It's easy enough for them to drift about a bit, but try flipping one over. It's pretty darn hard, no matter what type of force you're applying to it.

Just a perspective from a simple bit of physics.

Rergards,
James

Aries

Thats pretty intresting... I think I have heard it once befor but never really paid much attention. Of course now with all this talk about the PoleShift coming about because of Planet-X it is starting to fall into place.
-Aries
How can the spoon know the taste of soup?

Viper_05