News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Serious Practitioners Need Apply

Previous topic - Next topic

Lumaza

Quote from: Erik on January 18, 2020, 10:50:45
First I would like to thank Lumanza and EscapeVelocity for the comprehensive and meaningful replies!
It really helps me and I hope other readers. It is hard to get valuable information about this subject.
Your welcome!  :-)

Lumanza,

What I have red, Nicholai Tesla was also famous of his ability to visualize and could detect flaws in his inventions without using prototypes.
Yes, I did know that. He avoided using the term "imagination" though.

I forgot to mention something about my excersise. It's hard for me to detect my etheric body, I am full of doubt how to sense it.
I know it's hard to describe a feeling but can someone give me some direction in how to sense it?
Here's a simple exercise to "feel" a etheric motion. Put your hand flat on your lap and one at a time, lift a finger up and then put it back down. After a few minutes of this, close your eyes and now without moving your "physical" finger, try to lift your "etheric" one. Do this one at a time. If you are focused "only"/totally on the act of moving your etheric finger up and down, you will have a tactile sensation that matches that movement.

When "out of body", what I like to call "in your consciousness", I don't feel a etheric body at all, unless I am actually focused on feeling one. I prefer to experience the Otherwhere as a point of consciousness. If I come to point where a "etheric body" is necessary, it will be there. But until that becomes a requirement, it is not my focal target at the time. This change in mindset came as a result of my daily practice and repeated experiences in the Otherwhere/Void. It was part of the "learning curve" that you spoke of above in your reply.
"The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."  Nicolai Tesla

SCHMUSTIN

I am late but I am here!

I recently made a huge life change and moved my family high up in the mountains off grid, right on a very beautiful lake.

I have been working on this for a couple years with some success.

My life style now affords me ample time to focus on my self and my family.

I will be partaking but will be catching up behind you guys!

EscapeVelocity

Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
                                                          -O. Wilde

Lumaza

Welcome back SCHMUSTIN!  :-)

High in the mountains, off the grid, on a beautiful lake to boot, sounds like my kind of place!  8-)

There won't be much catching up to do, it seems like much of the interest in this was lost as well. I still do it. But like many of the threads created here for "active exercise", it has gone mute as well, until now that is!

You might want to check out the new thread in the Astral Island Forum as well. It's a new take on a old idea from the past here.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_pulse_island/back_to_astral_island-t47872.0.html
"The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."  Nicolai Tesla