News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

The False-gods of astral pulse

Previous topic - Next topic

Abraham

Hi again. I know none of you like "hate" or "insulting" or "denouncing" but sometimes in order for the truth by apparent you must "hate", "insult", and "denounce".

This forum is on serious crack. You cant even tell the difference between dreams and out of body experiences. You'll say that many out of body experiences are dreams but some prove to be true. So tell me, how can you base ur entire understanding of things upon such a limited resource?

I read a study on out of body experiences once which said that they gathered some of the "experienced" projectors to find an object in another room, and only a small percentage of the projectors actually got it right.

But then we have people on this board making crazy conclusions based upon their experiences. To tell you the truth, I have had some amazing "lucid dreams". None of your out of body experiences which u think are proven to you can be proven to be true, in the obvious reality that they could just be dreams. I even read some members saying exaclty this.

some eveen say that the Astral can be "influenced by ones own thoughts "

If thats the case, then are you  going to talk about life after death, reincarnation, and a whole bunch of bizaare ideas that you make up about them, if in fact they could be just influenced by your own thoughts? Whats wrong with you people?

Whoever makes a claim about the afterlife based upon his experiences is in fact just fooling himself, and whoever makes  a claim about God based upon his experiences is simply fooling himself.

If you dont like hatred, move on. God isnt Love. God loves and He hates. He gave you the ability to choose. You choose Him, He will grant u heaven. You choose other than Him, He will grant you Hell.

May God guide us all and save us from the filth of paganism, spiritual crack, and mental retardation.

-Abraham
"Say, "Bring forth your proofs, if you are truthful" [Quran 27:64]

thesickmoon

Gadzooks, man! Another one! What is it with this place, anyway?

Sorry I can't make a long post right now. I just got up to use the rest room, and now I'm about to go back to bed and dream lucidly.

Abraham: Contemplate this:

http://g.sheetmusicplus.com/Look-Inside/covers/5679987.jpg
"Chair-swiveling is an old and honorable avocation for any accomplished and self-respecting villainous personage."
--Ronald D. Moore, March 12, 2005

Lente

And you are not fooling yourself? How do you know your right? Take away your faith, your holy books, what remains of your logic then? Do you have any experience to base your logic on? If not, then you have even less basis for your logic then most people have here, they for the most part have at least some personal experience to backup their logic.

Of course reality is how you perceive it to be, which is not something you just change, its a difficult process, one that includes all aspects of yourself. And I bet that one of those of yours has a problem whit accepting new beliefs, that's why your play the missionary now, to convince yourself, to confirm what you believe. And why is that? Because maybe you feel threatened in you current beliefs? I wonder if you will seriously think about this.

James S

Ok then, everybody... the gig's up! We've been found out. We're all deluded!
Throw away all that you've learned through real life experience coz there's somebody here now with THE TRUTH!!!
We'd all better stop thinking for ourselves now and follow along like good little sheep.

:inquisition:

Jazket

Quote from: AbrahamHi again. I know none of you like "hate" or "insulting" or "denouncing" but sometimes in order for the truth by apparent you must "hate", "insult", and "denounce".

This forum is on serious crack. You cant even tell the difference between dreams and out of body experiences. You'll say that many out of body experiences are dreams but some prove to be true. So tell me, how can you base ur entire understanding of things upon such a limited resource?

I read a study on out of body experiences once which said that they gathered some of the "experienced" projectors to find an object in another room, and only a small percentage of the projectors actually got it right.

But then we have people on this board making crazy conclusions based upon their experiences. To tell you the truth, I have had some amazing "lucid dreams". None of your out of body experiences which u think are proven to you can be proven to be true, in the obvious reality that they could just be dreams. I even read some members saying exaclty this.

some eveen say that the Astral can be "influenced by ones own thoughts "

If thats the case, then are you  going to talk about life after death, reincarnation, and a whole bunch of bizaare ideas that you make up about them, if in fact they could be just influenced by your own thoughts? Whats wrong with you people?

Whoever makes a claim about the afterlife based upon his experiences is in fact just fooling himself, and whoever makes  a claim about God based upon his experiences is simply fooling himself.

If you dont like hatred, move on. God isnt Love. God loves and He hates. He gave you the ability to choose. You choose Him, He will grant u heaven. You choose other than Him, He will grant you Hell.

May God guide us all and save us from the filth of paganism, spiritual crack, and mental retardation.

-Abraham

"That one that wishes the truth will not speak of Love or Christianity, because he knows how far he is of this. The Christian doctrine, for the Christians. And the Christians are those that live in agreement with Christ, is to say that they do everything according to his rules. Of course that those who speak of Love and Moral cannot live in conformity with these concepts. But there will always be people of this type and there will always be people for whom the
words will weigh more than the things. But who speak of that way are empty men, and it is not worth the trouble to waste the time with them."

- G.

Adun

Abraham, I agree with you when you say that lots of people draw quick conclusions about how reality "works" from experiences which are affected by what they believe.
Still, in my opinion oobes prove one thing to the one experiencing it, it proves that his mind doesn't depend on the body to exist. I've had regular lucid dreams since i was a child and 2 or 3 oobes in the last 2 years, the level of "realness" varies from dream to dream (sometimes as real as waking life), but when you have an oobe it is a unique experience.

Haha..
Till now i thought you were one of those skeptic-wannabe-scientist, but as I re-read your post (somehow i skipped the last lines the first time i read it) i realized that you are christian and upset because some of the members don't praise your god.
If everyone on the forum is a filthy pagan, mental retarded, high on crack and going to hell, why are you still here? :lol:

Abraham

Lol.

Im not Christian. Who said Im christian? I'm Muslim.
Christians are pagans also.

Everyone here has the same ignorant thought processes as Christians.

The reality is you have to worship the Creator, not the creation. Use your sense. There is the Creator, and the creation, theres no middle ground. They are not the same and can not be the same. My hand did not create itself, the trees did not create themselves, God and His creation are separate. The only rational answer is to submit to God and God alone.

Selski

* Sarah wonders whether she should reply to this thread *

Realises she really can't be bothered, knowing it would be futile.
We all find nonsenses to believe in; it's part of being alive.

James S

* James looks at Sarah's post and thinks she's right, but decides to say something anyway*

Abraham,

The truth of God is demonstrated through the love and acceptence of all His creation. All are perfect in God's eyes!

The Astral Pulse Forums are open to all Christians, Muslims, Buddhists, Taoists, Wiccans, Spiritualists, Satanists, Odinists, Atheists and any other belief, sect, cult, religion, creed or philosophy.

We are here to talk about experiences NOT dogmas.

James.

Abraham

Thats not proof for anything. Did God tell you that He "loves everyone"? If you dont turn to revelation, you dont know whether or not He is pleased or displeased with something or someone.

kailaurius

Hello Abraham,

Most people here including myself don't come here to be convinced of anything, so don't take this the wrong way, but it's kind of amusing when someone tries to convice other people what is right or wrong, real or not real, or asking for proof about what is real that I've noticed in another thread.

Anyway, we are here to share our experiences and help those who want to experience the same thing, whatever that may be.

The Present Moment

Quote from: Abraham
[snip]
How did you find this forum, and why are you here?

Adun

Quote from: AbrahamLol.

Im not Christian. Who said Im christian? I'm Muslim.

It's all pretty much the same...

You ask for proof from our part, but what proof do you have to convince us of your "creator"?

Abraham

Christian and Muslim are not the same. Muslims worship God and nothing else, and we do not say that any of His creation is Him or was Him, or that He "died" on the cross. God is far above all of this. He alone created everything and sustains everything, and He alone deserves our worship and reverence.

theres only a few possibilites. Were you created from nothing? Did you create yourself? Did you create the universe? None of these are rational possibilites, so it is only rational that there is One Creator beyond all of creation.

Thats proof :its up to you to accept it, or whether you want to be arrogant of the reality. Or whether you want to attribute these actions to something else such as "nature" or "science" or "the big bang" Regardless of any of this, the  reality is that "nature" "science" "the big bang" or all dependent upon Him.

Abraham

Quote from: kailauriusHello Abraham,

Most people here including myself don't come here to be convinced of anything, so don't take this the wrong way, but it's kind of amusing when someone tries to convice other people what is right or wrong, real or not real, or asking for proof about what is real that I've noticed in another thread.

Anyway, we are here to share our experiences and help those who want to experience the same thing, whatever that may be.

Lol. Thats whats ridiculous. Do  you want the truth or just some sort of 'experience'? Do you want to know our purpose or just some sort of fake purpose derived from your own emotions and feelings? Do you want to follow proofs or emotions?

It seems the majority of people on this forum dont really care about the truth, but rather just want to deceive themselves.

Theres truth and theres falsehood, theres no middle ground.

Adun

QuoteChristian and Muslim are not the same. Muslims worship God and nothing else, and we do not say that any of His creation is Him or was Him, or that He "died" on the cross.

I'm not christian but i know that according to the bible god didn't die on the cross, jesus did.

Quotetheres only a few possibilites. Were you created from nothing? Did you create yourself? Did you create the universe? None of these are rational possibilites, so it is only rational that there is One Creator beyond all of creation.

You say that the possibility of one creating himself or "being created from nothingness" is irrational and then you say that the possibility of a "creator" creating us is rational.
And how was that "creator" created? He either appeared out of nowhere or created himself... wait a second.. that's irrational!

QuoteThats proof :its up to you to accept it, or whether you want to be arrogant of the reality. Or whether you want to attribute these actions to something else such as "nature" or "science" or "the big bang" Regardless of any of this, the reality is that "nature" "science" "the big bang" or all dependent upon Him.

I'm sorry but that is not proof.
Your claims have as much validity as saying that the moon is made of green cheese. :roll:

Leyla

Oh hurrah! Another religious fanatic is here to save us from our delusions! (How ever that works.)

:inquisition:

James - I love this smilie!

dorian345

wow, abra, ur a retard, go away.

-->PhenomenoN<--

We're ALL lost....finding ourselves, experiencing, not knowing, being influenced, knowing- this is life.

-->PhenomenoN<--

Maybe only in death all our answers are answered??  

Maybe we should all just kill ourselves then (jk! - joke)

Slider

Quote from: AbrahamThe reality is you have to worship the Creator, not the creation. Use your sense.

Why would an Omnipotent/omniscient entity create millions/billions of minions to worship him/her/itself?  I never understood that.

Ben K

You, Abraham, are a jumbled of piece of belief-trash.
EXPERIENCE IS KNOWLEDGE

Draege

My take on it is all experiences are the same thing. That is to say, they're all X. Not out of body experiences, not dreams (because people think of dreams as existing only in your head), just X. Whether X is a product of your physical brain or not I cannot say. During X we CAN have influence that seems supernatural ie the existance of physical world objects and locations. But my experience has been that these cases are not the ACTUAL real objects/locations existing in the physical world but simply copies of them. So what it proves is simply extra sensory perception, not the existance of OBEing.

So, call it want you want. I go ahead and call them all dreams as its more realistic in my mind than saying you're leaving your body to float around the physical world (OBE). Just recognize that for me "dreams" is a label and not necessarily a definition.

This is all just my opinion.

Draege

That's the funny thing about getting angry. You get angry at someone because you feel they've done something wrong (in this case flaming people) and your anger is justified because they are the wrongdoer and you are in the right. Then you take that anger and flame him right back. What does that make you? Yep, a hypocrite.

Moral of the story, no need to be harsh and throw insults around.

thesickmoon

Abe:

Your god sounds mightily generous with his granting access to Heaven and all that jazz. But how do you know your god isn't an Astral Projector out to toy with you? Think about it: What if one of the Astral Pulse forum members, while doing a bit of AP, saw that some time in the future you'd post this very message to this very forum. Knowing this, our Loki wannabe went back in time and created the Hatin' God you worship, and even went so far as to compose the texts you consider sacred, hiding them in places he knew archaeologists would look. Hell, for all I know, he could actually BE Loki in his spare time.

As far as your god's Heaven and Hell, well... Heaven and Hell could have been created by him / her as part of the prank, since the Astral seems to be influenced by one's own thoughts. I've got no proof of this, just as you don't have any proof of the existence of your god, but I'm willing to go to great lengths to bring proof of God or any other non - ordinary being to humanity. Great lengths indeed. Absurd lengths. Lengths so absurd you'd think an existential twenty something angsty college kid came up with them. I have no idea what I'm on about, but I'm sure I'll think of something in a moment.

Ah, yes. I've thought of it.

I challenge your God to a Mexican Chicken Cock Rooster Fight. Here's how it works: Your god possesses the body of an adult rooster. See? And then I get to choose any god I want to possess the body of another adult rooster. It would be preferable if the two opposing roosters had a long standing record of hatred toward each other. Not that it would matter to the chosen gods, but it adds drama to the - WAIT. No. The roosters must be homosexual roosters, and they must be in love with each another. Yes. They've known each other for years, and they swore that if it ever came down to it, they'd never fight each other in an official match. The other roosters even allowed them to get married since they aren't bound by silly, outdated human morals. Now, THAT'S drama.

Once the gods have settled into their respective roosters, we let them fight. Now, I know what you're thinking.
"Bu- bu- but Dave! Wouldn't the possession of the roosters be enough to prove the existence of otherworldly, non - ordinary beings?"
Well, yeah it would. You got me there. But I'm also going for style points, so therefore mere proof isn't enough.

Since the gods are probably able to keep the roosters alive for eternity, we'll allow them to fight for only fifteen minutes, and then break them up - if they let us. Should they feel the need to continue fighting, there'd be nothing we could do to stop them. Hell, this scenario may event go on forever if it gains enough favor among the gods.

This could be the new trend of the gods, and they'll wonder why they hadn't ever thought of it before. If it happens to go that far, we could get all the gods - at least the overbearing, tyrannical ones – to inhabit the bodies of homosexual fightin' roosters and let THEM fight each other for a change instead of watching us fight each other all the damned time. Then we could be free from their ominous tyranny. Until they stop fighting each other, if ever. But you know how a day with the Lord can be...
"Chair-swiveling is an old and honorable avocation for any accomplished and self-respecting villainous personage."
--Ronald D. Moore, March 12, 2005