News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

My experiences with Marijuana

Previous topic - Next topic

BigLle

It has occurred to me that during my time on Earth, my experience has not been one 'involving a single entity, but instead two – another which we can consider to be demonic in nature, leeching off my soul. It is fuelled by foods which vibrate negative energy (usually refined in nature to an extent where they no longer pertain any nutritional value). It has therefore been throughout much of my upbringing that these foods have fed and developed an entity within me that desires only power, death and destruction, even if that means manipulating the minds of the innocent people around the one conscious of them in the event of a withdrawal from the drug. It was under these circumstances that I called for the assistance of higher beings, Gods, to aid in my struggle to brining these Demons to justice. So far for me the journey has been long and hard, with attacks on my mind occurring in various ways, and much like the chorus in the Frogs by Aristophanes.

I only began to realize the true nature of things after my experiences with the herb Marijuana. There are different species of this herb, just as there are different species of berries; some are edible while others poison the body. Perhaps it is these poisonous species of marijuana I have smoked which has caused this to occur within my mind, and ultimately left it vulnerable to exterior influence, hence 'demons' and possession. It allowed me a perspective of our world from what I believe to be a heightened awareness and also, I believe it to be a trigger or door in enabling these Demonic entities full access into the minds of victims they have leeched off for so long. The reason I, and not others have discovered this is through numerous happenings upon quitting usage of the drug when they began to speak to me metaphorically, like with symbols and signs. These can be found in many aspects of my life, from the very actions of those around me in the form of symbols, usually after a corresponding thought to back it up. In the event of smoking Marijuana, one influences the minds of others by also making them high, leaving them also vulnerable to interference by these entities. The reason I write this now is because I believe it is for the good of man to stop the usage of this substance in order to prevent the manipulation of the minds of the people of Earth until a definite culprit is found out and brought to justice so that no more innocent minds can fall victim to this evil.

I have done this for I believe it is the right thing to do, as I desire freedom in life and for the peoples of Earth. If there is truly a God that exists and could grant me this I would be most grateful.

Hannah b

I'd like to remind everyone that Astralpulse does not aprove the use of drugs despite the fact that marihuana is legal in some countries  :wink:
The only constant in the Universe is change