News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Manifestation Works!

Previous topic - Next topic

darksidessj25

Hey guys, I just wanna share with you about what happened to me this weekend. For a while now I been practicing manifesting, but I haven't been getting any results. So I switched what I wanted to manifest and it happened within the week. It actually hit me all at once. Certain dreams I wanted to happen and certain situations I wanted to happen in life. It was just crazy. And all I had to do was step outside my comfort zone.

I also noticed every time I would look at a clock I would see 11:11 or 3:33, 1:33. Post number 33 message number 33 and so on.

BranStark

What a coincidence, isn't it? :evil: :-D

EDIT: BTW this is my post number 66. And what happens when you divide 66 by 2? :evil:

Xanth

Manifestation = Placing Intent  :)

darksidessj25

Quote from: BranStark on April 13, 2015, 20:55:06
What a coincidence, isn't it? :evil: :-D

EDIT: BTW this is my post number 66. And what happens when you divide 66 by 2? :evil:

33 :)

desert-rat

Yes it does work , I got part of a 30 pack of bud light when I visualized a case of beer . It was next to a light post in a parking lot .

darksidessj25

More things manifested that I didn't think would be unlikely to happen. Kinda surprised. I'm doing new manifestations now where I get super popular in photography. So far that's working as well.   

BranStark

Quote from: darksidessj25 on April 20, 2015, 20:23:52
More things manifested that I didn't think would be unlikely to happen. Kinda surprised. I'm doing new manifestations now where I get super popular in photography. So far that's working as well.   
Looking forward to seeing your photos everywhere soon. :wink: Keep us up to date.