News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

time for a break

Previous topic - Next topic

Nay

Awwwwwww, noooooo not a few weeks..! how 'bout a few hours?..lol..come on goingslow..I am back to my old self...Don't leave me alone NOW!...lol...

eh, I see ya tomorrow..right?..

Nay. [;)]

no_leaf_clover

"holycrap if the gods out there arent saying its time for a break from this place I dont know what kinda message I need."

maybe the gods of online forums are sending out a message that we need to up our standards a bit instead [:P]
What is the sound of no leaves cloving?

kromeknight

Hello Goingslow
All the best if you do take a break. Come back refreshed and full of expereinces to share, I'll miss your input.
I had to travel for a week, it  turned out to be only a couple of days (missed the little ones). I'm back now but in that time I missed out on so much. I sort of fill left behind as I try and catch up with verything. I hope this is not common...just me I guess but think about it anyway, your here and ppl know you...your apart of population. ppl  see your  nickname and would like to see what your've said...I do [:)] anyway good luck in what ever you choose to do

Squeek

It's a shame to see you go

*wink wink*

(Now I'm be king of the posts!  Muahahahahaaaa....)

See You tomorrow right?

~Squeek

Frank

No way, you are just joking.

Yours,
Frank

silva

break my butt [:D][:D] you taking a break from online is like me taking a break from sleep. [}:)][}:)]

Athios

Sounds like a good idea, actually...  [^]Insert

Nick

goingslow,

You are a valued member of this forum. Your posts are heartfelt and thoughtful. I'll look forward to hearing from you soon.  

Very best,
"What lies before us, and what lies behind us, are tiny matters compared to what lies within us...." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

goingslow

holycrap if the gods out there arent saying its time for a break from this place I dont know what kinda message I need.

Hopefully this will help things to simmer down.  see you people in a few weeks or so.