News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

UNDER 18 AP goers

Previous topic - Next topic

Andali27

I want to know how many under 18 AP goes there are in this forum.  You usually don't get much in the way of under agers trying AP cause there's other things for them to do but I wanna know how many of you signed up here there are.

Post, introduce yourself and maybe we can all help eachother down the road and create a 'beautiful friendship' (high on brainwaves, :shock:  excuse).

Strictly under 18 only but others can give hints and suggestions if they wish if anyone asks a question.

I'll start.  I'm Andali!  17, wanna AP real bad.  Next!

Andali

back up my hard drive? how the hell do I put it in reverse?
~*~*If you long for your dreams and your dreams cannot wait, turn your life into dreams and control your own fate...*~*~

http://www.digital-transition.net

TOTALANATION

alexd

Hey, nice to meet you. I'm 18 and I'm currently studying Information and Communications Technology at Notre Dame University in Perth.
Where abouts in Australia are you from?

I was very interested in the Astral when I first learned about it, but it is currently a long term goal for me to astral project. I can program myself to wake up in a dream but find it almost impossible to consciously project. Of the times that I have become conscious (or at least semi-conscious) in a dream my memory of it has been close to nothing upon waking up and the actual experience was always very vague. This seemed to defeat the purpose of the whole practice. Consequently I am aiming to increase how clear and vivid my dreams are first and then give astral projection and lucid dreaming another shot.

Alex
I want to be in the energy, not with the enemy
A place for my head

Andali27

Hey Alexd.  I'm in the lower part of Aus.  In Vic.

I've been attempting AP for a while.  Not much success.  I had something semi successful at one stage and never got there again and I also dreamt about having one as well as a spontaneous one that freaked me out and I tried to get back, swimming in mid air.  It would have been a funny sight too.

Andali
~*~*If you long for your dreams and your dreams cannot wait, turn your life into dreams and control your own fate...*~*~

TOTALANATION

NeoSaturn

heh i guess that makes me the little kid because i am 15, but don't count me out

no_leaf_clover

Just turned 17 on the 23rd of last month. Student in southwest Virginia, in the US.  I'd like to AP eventually, but haven't had any real opportunities to be able to fully commit myself to freeing time and etc but after high school that should be no problem.  8)  Music is a somewhat higher long-term priority for me, though.
What is the sound of no leaves cloving?

Andali27

Music?  What type?  And no, we won't count out 15 year olds NeoSaturn.  Just out of interest, how did all of you get into AP?

Andali

back up my hard drive?  how do I put it into reverse?

TOTALANATION

NeoSaturn

and that i cannot reply to, or my life is nothing but a boiling Crockpot of secrets, and when it gets stirred thing start to...well...happen...

Quantitativefool

Hey, I'm 16, I started looking into AP after I had been doing some hypnosis stuff for about a year and stumbled onto this site. I've had a little success, hard to remember some stuff though. Greatest thing I've achieved so far is Dream memory has improved dramatically.

Andali27

Secrets are what make life interesting Neo.  Quantitativefool, welcome, and tell me how to hypnotise my friend!

TOTALANATION

kerbe6

Hi

Name's Brandon, age 16, been interested in AP for about a year now, and been in this forum for a bit less than that.  Have had a bit of success with AP...about 3 projections and a few that I would hesitate to call successful projections.

I would say more but I'm in a hurry.

Peace =0)
Brandon

EnderZ

lol andali, did you get this idea from our pms?

anyways, im 17, maimi FL.

Neosaturn, I started finding out about AP when i was about 15, but not like what i know now, I had no clue what i was getting into lol

-En

no_leaf_clover

QuoteWhat type?

Whatever worksssss.

I went through some religious experimentation a few years ago and eventually wound up here without one.
What is the sound of no leaves cloving?

NeoSaturn

i have however been interested in the "paranormal" since about age 8.

I had always been trying to have obe's for a long time, and i had one for sure obe, but the problem was, a situation arose recently and i need to AP, so i am not quite a newbie.

this may confuse some, but my obe happened so long ago its hard to remember, and i don't know how i did it.

i found out about obe's from a friend of mine who told me about one of his and how we vibrate a lot in our sleep but you often don't realize it.

so i recently re-dedicated myself to AP so i can resolve my issue...

Davo

Hey I'm a newbie! I'm 15, and in case you're wondering, I'm a girl!
My friend started me out with this obe stuff and i got right into it. I'm the girl that saw the 'bouncing red ball' that had jumped out of my dream and attacked me. You guys are going to have some fun trying to sort out my brain! Chow, Davo K-mo
Size doesn't matter in the real world, cause one day it's real the rest is just your imagination . . .

astral man

hey guys, i guess i am the baby of the forum = ). My name is trent and i am 14 and i live in NSW australia. I have been trying to project for a while and i want to bad. I also just baught astral dynamics by robert bruce, and i am doing some energy work. I am amazed, i can actually do it and feel it. YAY!

cyas :wink:

Oh but i will be turning 15 in march. lol  :wink:
"People only see what they are prepared to see."

Super Sonic

i'm 16 too.I wanna learn it really really bad you cant even guess!And i'm gonna make it someday

Denubis

Good Day to you all,!

I'm 18 now (not stictly UNDER 18 but hey... I'm still 8 in my mind  :wink: )
I'm from holland, and studing for Technical Engineer.  ALways been interested in this kind of stuff really, just never got around to do research on it, untill now that is  :oops:

Anyway, trying to get myself into the flow of relaxing / AP, etc. Just do it very once in a while now  (well the relaxing part )

Have had a light tingling feeling just prior to falling a sleep ( though not consiously trying to "meditate" ). Also remember the feeling of falling asleep, feeling yourself falling deeper and deeper (normally you wonder in the morning when did it happen  :roll: ). Though have to note this was after I got to reading ( and doing ) some excersises on the subject!

Anyway, dinner is ready, catch up on ya'll later!  :wink:
We are what we think. All that we are arises with our thoughts. With our thoughts, we make the world.

Andali27

Hey everyone, hope you're all feeling welcome here.  Enderz, if you mean the idea about the brainwave thing, yeah, I got the idea from a few posts on the program's page, that and another book I'm working on called Astral Estrellas (Astral Stars) it's coming along albiet, slowly.  And Davo, yes, we will sort out your brain....now, where are my tweezers...?

Andali

TOTALANATION

Dark_Seph

I have been lurking on this forum never posted, so I guess as my first post I will post here :p

17 with 4 APs under my belt.  I started when I was 15.

Kallas

YAY I'm back from my holidays mmmmm.... that means i have Internet again :D :D
which means more posting :D

Um I'm a 16yr old Queenslander :D
i haven't been on this site for a long time but i have been looking into AP for about a year. I haven't been successful yet but I'm still trying :D :D

Good to see some other teens here :D

Peace :D

Chani_Fremen

I am a 19/f/USA (Ohio). I know, I am technically not under 18 but I am still a teenager. Nice to see you all.
~Fear is the Mind Killer~

Kris

i'm 15.. and i cant do it... :(

Andali27

welcome Kris!  Don't fret, keep trying.  It'll happen when you least expect it.

Andali

P.S. I know how you feel :cry:

TOTALANATION

kenshin

i'm steven, 17 i can rarely obe/AP due to lack of time, but i want to get better at it and even then it takes awhile when i'm trying to do it (started trying it back when i was 13 and practiced and eventualy got my first one around 15)

Targett

Im in perth australia but im 19 :(

ive had 4 obes in the last month and can get sleeping paralysis every morning i try

oh well :P
As long as there is the slightest tinge of self in any of our actions,
As long as we are good because we hope for reward,
Then we shall be return here in order to recieve that award
-Reincarnation