News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Finding my lifes mission?

Previous topic - Next topic

PlasmaAstralProjection

OK so the other day I heard Thomas Campbell talk about listening to the voice of the helpers. What is that like to get help from them? How do I know it's from them? Can they give me feelings? Right now I tend to try to just take an open minded skepticism when it comes to anything. Using practicality as my guild.

I of course have my own thoughts on how it works but I want to know what you guys think.

Thanks.

AAAAAAAA

For me it's easy to know who's talking if I use a "code" for verification. That way I can easily tell if someone else is talking to me or if I'm just talking to myself.

desert-rat

I have not read Thomas Campbell , but that sounds like what other belief systems would call the higher self , guides , or masters .  There are different methods of reaching them . 

EscapeVelocity

Early on I looked for Guides and any kind of communication, and got nothing. Finally, in 2010, I got something unexpected.

When I visited my dad shortly after his passing, there was a young guy within the periphery of my vision, sitting on a desk, just observing...I think he probably assisted me in getting to that level to visit my dad; it was foggy enough and my awareness was so noticeably stretched that I know I didn't get there all by myself. Somebody did me a favor to get there.

In my Fieldtrip experience, someone obviously telepathically communicated with me several times, explaining some of what I was seeing, then put me into a simulation/experience, then pulled me out when I became too deeply immersed and was losing control. That was a great experience with a Guide.

In my Back to School experience, I met them straight up and had some excellent interaction. I understood these were Helpers/Instructors/Guides of some sort.

In the Grass,Gravel and an old Friend experience, I accepted the situation at face-value and didn't understand, until Szaxx pointed it out to me, that this was another simulation/test...then it was quickly obvious to me; and apparently I did pretty well operating on a very instinctive level that they put me into. Also, in retrospect, the design and construct of this simulation by some outside force (Guidance) was incredibly apparent.

They definitely seem to engage us through different methodologies. It just adds to the wonderment of it all!
Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
                                                          -O. Wilde

PlasmaAstralProjection

Thanks for the replies guys. I know I have had a much different experience with my guides including prophesy when I was a christian both giving and receiving it. It was very rare when it happen, but it was out of this world when it did. Very interesting stuff indeed. And the stuff Xanth talks about metaphors, about our whole life being a like a metaphor rings true. Guides would many times try to speak to me in abstract ways in order to get me to think. I didn't see this until much later, though. I learned as a young kid to compare and contrast things abstractly, though I couldn't do that outside of the christian belief system until much later.

I also had a simulation experience too EscapeVelocity. Though I am hesitant to share as it wasn't a pleasant one and it was very personal because of that. I asked Szaxx and that is what he said it was.

Thanks again guys I would be interested to hear others experiences.

desert-rat

Several people have  made guided self hypnosis tapes/cds/dvds/mp3s to find your lifes purpose . I see some on you tube . Dic k Sutphen and Barry Konokov have made some , but I dont see any on there sites at the minute .
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=guided+self+hypnosis+life+purpose+
https://www.dicksutphen.org/Shop
http://www.potentialsunlimited.com/self-hypnosis/product-list.cfm

Xanth

Your life's mission is to find Love and find Compassion for all.  Learn to let everything be as it is.

Szaxx

Quote from: PlasmaAstralProjection on February 18, 2015, 22:59:57
OK so the other day I heard Thomas Campbell talk about listening to the voice of the helpers. What is that like to get help from them? How do I know it's from them? Can they give me feelings? Right now I tend to try to just take an open minded skepticism when it comes to anything. Using practicality as my guild.

I of course have my own thoughts on how it works but I want to know what you guys think.

Thanks.

The help you receive comes in many forms.
This can be a dream with a storyline that shows you what you NEED to know or learn in order to solve your requirement.
It can be that you become lucid enough to act out and solve your requirement in your own dream.
It can be that you meet them in some recognisable form and discuss your requirement.
You can be placed into a formless environment where you act purely in a mental way receiving data telepathically or even an imprint could be given.
In the physical you can sense things dangerous or similar quite unexpectedly and KNOW you have to react to the info sensed.
These are a few examples. The one on one meeting isn't the only method.
In all of the above you sense a presence or it may be an ambience local to you and your instincts let you know its real and no threat.
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.