News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Do all living things have a soul?

Previous topic - Next topic

ets

Hello there, i have wondered this for quite a while now, but do all living things from humans to bacterias have a soul? :|

Volgerle

The main theory here is that all is consciousness. So all is soul in a way. Of course we can for the most part only speculate.

Animals of lower kinds are said to have a group soul and only higher animals (e.g. primates, dolphins and us humans) are individual. But it's all in a evolution of the mind / consciousness and even lower animals might be able to develop / evolve into higher forms and then occupy more 'complex' biological containers in later incarnations.

I read in a book on regression that a pet can become more and more individual (split off from group consciousness) by close contact with humans during its incarnation(s) and then later maybe evolve into a human soul.

Xanth

All conscious beings are consciousness.

A "soul" is a loaded, belief-based term... "consciousness", while every bit a belief-based term, is what all conscious beings are.  LoL