News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Your life!

Previous topic - Next topic

CFTraveler

Quote from: Astir on February 29, 2012, 21:47:43
My job does make me too tired for many things I used to enjoy.  I sleep hard, and infrequently...mostly because I am a nocturnal human working a full time day job.  I don't want to sound ungrateful that I have a job and good friends at work, but it isn't working with me.  Money isn't enough.  Mentally and physically I feel shattered at the end of each day. 40+ hour a week gigs don't seem like they are supposed to enable spiritual growth.  They seem like they're intended to stifle it.  All of that is secondary...I beginning to worry about my body.

I work until my bones ache...just to have medical benefits for my aching bones.  I would not be able to afford all of my medicines without medical insurance, and unfortunately I literally cannot live without the most expensive one I need.

I would do anything if I could work part time and still receive medical benefits.  I feel like I'm demolecularizing...like years are coming off my life, from pushing myself to do what others in perfect health do.  I'm fulfilling my job requirements, sure, but there will be a price that I will have to pay.  I can't seem to find a different job...I think I have the last one!
I know this is probably not too helpful, but try to think of it as a stage in life you will get through, and then in the future you will realize that there was something for you to learn from that experience.
I hope you can find a way to do it and maintain your health.
Blessings,
C.

Lionheart

Astir it sounds like you are definitely going to change your occupation soon. You have given yourself every reason here to do it. I just wanted to tell you that money is nice. But I have noticed throughout my life that not being wealthy has shown me many more benefits than being rich would. Things in life just seem to mean more to you. Like going to a nice restaurant or saving for that special item that you wanted. Going to a movie once in awhile, things like this that get overlooked by the wealthy. I like living life with enough wealth to fullfill my basic needs. Shelter, food and clothing. Entertainment I can find that myself.

Astir

All I really need in life is to afford my medicine. 
A few cures for a few things would also work.