News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

zombo-com

Previous topic - Next topic

Nay

That isn't weird that is Too funny for words!!!!! [:D][:D]

OMG...I'm on the floor!!

At one point he sounds like Yoda! [:D] and I want a dollar for everytime he says Zombo com!! ..

Thanks for that one cland!!!! [:D][:D][:D]

*walks off, wiping tears of laughter off face*

Nick

Hi Clandestino,

So I clicked on the link at work out of curiosity, and had my co-workers looking over their shoulders with a "What is that??" expression. You're right, it's weird, but funny. [8D]

(p.s. "the unattainable is unknown, at zombo com)

Very best,
"What lies before us, and what lies behind us, are tiny matters compared to what lies within us...." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

sahlyn

[:O][:D]

Thanks clandestino!

That was the best laugh I've had in ages[:D]

Kerrblur

THAT IS F***ING HILLARIOUS!!!!

You can do anything at zomboCOM! HAHA   this reminds me of the Family Guy episode where they were making fun of subliminal Messages, and suring a old episode of bewitched or suttin, lol there be a crazy flash scene of a guy saying 'smoke cigarettes' haha

STORY:

WELCOME TO ZOMBOCOM
You can do anythingat ZOMBOCOM
Yesssss
This is ZomboCOM

lol suddenly the 9 year old child go and steals his mothers pack of cigarettes and smokes them all.

I'm gonna sleep with this s**t playing loud as hell, and take like 4 sleeping pills.

lol im gonna be zombo'ed OUT
Soul Travel is an individual experience,
a realization of survival.  It
is an inner experience through which
comes beauty and love of all life.  It cannot
be experienced in rituals or ceremonies,
nor bottle in creeds

clandestino

you need sound on your pc to "appreciate" this one... I like the intro, its just plain wierd !

www.zombo.com

I'll Name You The Flame That Cries