Was I atleast getting there?

Previous topic - Next topic

Ceraphim

So last night after looking up a few articles I decided to attempt again to get an OBE. So I relaxed my body completely and closet my eyes. Then I imagined trying to roll over, fall back and roll over again. As one topic said to try "rolling out of your physical body"

As soon as I got into the rhythm of it I started to feel  the area around my temples disconnect. I could control that part of my head in any way it seemed.(as now even as I'm awake I can do it)  So then i felt my body get lighter and I was beginning to feel more paralyzed and then my eyes started fluttering as some twitch.

Then my neck and shoulder suddenly felt like this there was a electrical heat pad with a surge (like I'm being electrocuted maybe?), not really painful but different. I then got cautious about my neck and shoulders and backed out.

I will keep trying but would someone try to explain the throbbing heat?

Thank you for all help given.

wizzle3

i get the eyes fluttering thing

it's very distracting, it's like im trying to sleep on drugs or something

well to me it's a very psychedelic experience.. honestly, so euphoric and the OEV and CEV's are, just unbelievable

*can't wait*!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
my name's Ali G
and i have ESP
and i wanna project ASAP
so please believe, ali G is runnin on a higher density
and here's a quick rap for your eyes to see
and again i'm THE real Ali G so praize me (lolz)
______
18 year old male

Unison

hehe well sounds like you getting somewhere.. so far consciously as far as I have gotten was all my body except for my head was out of my physical. It was easy getting the rest of the body out but my head was locked in. I tried to get it out and it just wouldnt budge. I was thinking if I stayed there for long enough and concentrate on it I would leave.. Well It freakin didnt I sat there forever it seems just upside down looking at the wall in my bed. BOOOOORING. I got ticked and woke up.

Ceraphim

wow that really sucks about your head being stuck. D:

I've been trying still these past few nights. Yet I didnt get as muhc luck as I did the first night I attempted. I picked up on some new techniques. hopefully they'll help me out.