A later time to Astral Project

Previous topic - Next topic

omega

Hi everyone for those of you who have a hard time trying to Astral project in the early morning or afternoon this might help you. Lets say you always try to AP around 8PM and its not working for you and you just end up falling asleep don't worry that happens to a lot of people including myself. Here is what you can try to see if it makes it any easier you know when you want to AP your physical body must be a little tired and you mind awake well that's the problem most people are half awake and half tired when they try to AP and no wonder they fall asleep. So you try to AP around 8PM right and have no luck well this is what I call the stay up method you stay up past you normal sleep time so you always go to sleep at 8PM you would stay up until about 1AM in the morning. Don't worry if you stay up this late you might think you would get more tired well most likely you wont you get you second wind for the day kind of like a person who runs a lot. The Runner would get tired at first and want to give up his jog but if the person sticks to it the second wind will come and he or she will have more energy than before. That's what I am getting at if you stay up way later than normal your mind will wake back up to 100 percent and you body will become more tired because it needs sleep. So that's my info I hope you try it out and see how it works for you.

Ta Ta
Jacob