News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Physical Vibrations?

Previous topic - Next topic

TerraOmnia

For a while I had assumed I had been reaching the vibratory state with great ease and nearly on command, but could go no further. It was confirmed to be a purely physical movement by my fiance recently. I don't believe I am seizing on command. It is not a shudder or shiver as if I'm cold or tense like when you try moving a limb in both directions at once. What gives? Is this what my body is supposed to be doing? For some reason I don't think so. Aren't the sensations supposed to be non-physical only?

Xanth

Generally, the vibrations people feel are completely non-physical.
My first suggestion would be to go see your doctor and try to rule out any physical problems.

CFTraveler

I know this is probably unrelated, but one time when I was having an 'energy buzzing' rush going up my spine, (Induced on purpose by focusing) my husband told me that he could feel it when he put his hand 'almost' on my back.  Although most of the time stuff is perceptual, on the occasion it's physical.
He has told me that he has woken up in the middle of the night to see me with my legs up in the air, physically.  Since this is very difficult to do awake, I highly doubt it was physical, I get the impression he was out of body (at least partially) when he saw this, and was seeing my etheric body.
What I would ask is, was your bf awake and aware at the time, or was he half asleep in bed when you got the vibes?

radman32

I sleep in a loft bed, and since it is positioned high up and prone to wobbling, it usually makes noises when i move, sometimes not. Since a long time ago, when up on me bed, I would hear little rocking noises, like me bed was moving. Lately, I kinda looked into it a little more. I noticed once while doing me vibration work, it was shaking. I then later breathed heavily to shake bed, and it didn't. Also, that night me vibs increased like 10fold when raising chakra energy. Could these energies physically rock me bed like i would moving?

TerraOmnia

Sorry, I meant "fiancee." Two e's. Female. Was not aware of gender difference in words.

Xanth: Doctor was much more concerned about my brief mention of an awareness of heart and trying to get me to pay for tests about heart palpitations than the vibrations in question, but when directly asked a fourth time said I may need more electrolytes from water for my thyroid. (?)

CFTraveler: Ah, she was half asleep. Though I suppose there are clues that she is just very receptive to me (ex. that hand energy ball trick), I'll have to ask her to stay awake and just watch me next time.

radman32: Your question is in my own head, too.

Perhaps I'd better get a sense for what state I'm supposed to be in when these vibrations happen, but these names "Focus 10" and related states are all new to me.

CFTraveler

QuoteDoctor was much more concerned about my brief mention of an awareness of heart and trying to get me to pay for tests about heart palpitations than the vibrations in question, but when directly asked a fourth time said I may need more electrolytes from water for my thyroid. (?)
That's because sometimes heart palpitations can be caused by thyroid problems (an overactive thyroid) and when there's either electrolyte insufficiency (or iodine deficiency) it can make it do weird things.  But there are other symtoms with thyroid problems than that. Plus, a diet too rich in caffeine can cause the same problem (palpitations). 

QuotePerhaps I'd better get a sense for what state I'm supposed to be in when these vibrations happen, but these names "Focus 10" and related states are all new to me.
Ha ha I used to have the same problem, still do- the thing is that (Consider F10 trance, and F12 expanded trance, it's easier)- that vibrations can start early in a trance, late in a trance, or not at all.  So she better get some magazines and be prepared to wait.

Xanth

Quote from: CFTraveler on December 03, 2009, 12:59:18
That's because sometimes heart palpitations can be caused by thyroid problems (an overactive thyroid) and when there's either electrolyte insufficiency (or iodine deficiency) it can make it do weird things.  But there are other symtoms with thyroid problems than that. Plus, a diet too rich in caffeine can cause the same problem (palpitations). 
Ha ha I used to have the same problem, still do- the thing is that (Consider F10 trance, and F12 expanded trance, it's easier)- that vibrations can start early in a trance, late in a trance, or not at all.  So she better get some magazines and be prepared to wait.

Perhaps I should give up cocacola and coffee.  :)

CFTraveler

I have palpitations (due to an early beat) and was told to give 'em up(soda and coffee).  I didn't though.  At my age, I gotta have some vices.  Really.  Plus, the palpitations are only scary at first, when you don't know what's happening.

omcasey

I gave em up, for the most part, long ago and I still get the palpitations.  Currently my feeling is that this anomaly is caused by the dumping of adrenaline -(by kundalini) -into the central nervous system.  I could be off about this but it is where I am now..

GunsNRachel

I always thought that there was nothing physical about the vibrations. A few weeks ago though, I was projecting when I was at college and my roommate said she could feel it. Our beds are bunked, and are extremely wobbly. She said that the whole bed was vibrating the night that I was projecting.

TerraOmnia

Two projections later, I would call what I should be feeling not vibrations, but then I suppose it is said that they don't have to manifest as that. The palpitations are much less frequent when they are ignored as not what I would like. Thanks for the correction!

kurtykurt42

Quote from: GunsNRachel on January 02, 2010, 19:32:25
I always thought that there was nothing physical about the vibrations. A few weeks ago though, I was projecting when I was at college and my roommate said she could feel it. Our beds are bunked, and are extremely wobbly. She said that the whole bed was vibrating the night that I was projecting.

Haha, Sounds like fun.

It may be possible that your DNA is vibrating as an effect of the energy body vibrations.