am I the only one here who hasn't projected ?

Previous topic - Next topic

Szaxx

Have you ever had a crystal clear dream where you can change things with a thought?
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.

Esoteric Voyager

Quote from: Szaxx on October 06, 2015, 05:59:26
Have you ever had a crystal clear dream where you can change things with a thought?
Yes.  Last night actually   Lol

Bluefirephoenix

I wake up after the dream and am still playing with it 

Xanth

Due to a heavy belief in "labels", most people don't realize just how good they are at projecting already.

ThaomasOfGrey

I think almost everyone can remember a dream induced astral projection once in their lives. Projecting from a conscious state is a way tougher prospect. I have been at it for about 10 months and while I have had many dream induced projections, I have only had one conscious entry, and it was sketchy at best for reproducibility since it occurred accidentally.

Szaxx

Quote from: Esoteric Voyager on October 06, 2015, 07:42:37
Yes.  Last night actually   Lol

You've projected your consciousness into another non physical reality and that's a projection.
The big problem with this is so much misinformation is out there.
Most often where you end up in an experience is similar to the physical world. The bonus is you can do so much more.

Esoteric Voyager

Quote from: Szaxx on October 06, 2015, 19:14:27
You've projected your consciousness into another non physical reality and that's a projection.
The big problem with this is so much misinformation is out there.
Most often where you end up in an experience is similar to the physical world. The bonus is you can do so much more.
I think you're right.   The problem is the stuff I've been reading ....   so I guess I have some.misconception of what it's supposed to be like once a "projection" occurs

Szaxx

Yep, the expectations from reading too much can be very confusing. A dream is an experience in the NP although not much more than a storyline.
It's still a non physical experience.

Xanth

Quote from: ThaomasOfGrey on October 06, 2015, 18:39:47
I think almost everyone can remember a dream induced astral projection once in their lives. Projecting from a conscious state is a way tougher prospect. I have been at it for about 10 months and while I have had many dream induced projections, I have only had one conscious entry, and it was sketchy at best for reproducibility since it occurred accidentally.
The problem isn't having or remembering the experience... I'm quite confident that close to 75% of the human population has had a fully conscious projection at some point in their lives.
The problem comes in the fact that most people will simply shrug it off and label it a "dream".  That's the hypocrisy of it too.

ThaomasOfGrey

Quote from: Xanth on October 07, 2015, 03:10:57
The problem isn't having or remembering the experience... I'm quite confident that close to 75% of the human population has had a fully conscious projection at some point in their lives.
The problem comes in the fact that most people will simply shrug it off and label it a "dream".  That's the hypocrisy of it too.

Yes, it is difficult for some people to accept that they have already astral projected because the average experience doesn't fit the mythology. The relation to dreams downgrades the significance of the experience in the minds of these individuals. This is not completely unfair; most of the projections I have had so far, while yielding some important lessons for me, are not impressive enough to motivate someone.

It is our responsibility to expand the concept of what a dream can be because most people are simply unaware. The level of investment required to reach the mythological astral experience is far too high for most people. I feel like I, perhaps we as a society, are still in the elementary stages of understanding how this works on a mechanical level. It is like there is still some secret to making this easy waiting to be discovered.

Szaxx

The secret is so simple it gets overlooked.
Go to sleep but stay aware.
That's it in a nutshell.
The time of the day to do this will vary for the best results and sitting up rather than lying down may be worth trying.

Lumaza

Quote from: Szaxx on October 07, 2015, 07:20:37
That's it in a nutshell.
Yep, turn one off, the other turns on. The trick is to learn how to stay aware in both of them. The Tibetan's call that Tibetan Dream Yoga.
"The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."  Nicolai Tesla

ThaomasOfGrey

Quote from: Szaxx on October 07, 2015, 07:20:37
That's it in a nutshell.
The time of the day to do this will vary for the best results and sitting up rather than lying down may be worth trying.

Hah, well it may be simple but it sure isn't easy. If some people are capable of astral projecting while wide awake, why are we convinced that being asleep is the secret?

Falling asleep is a really difficult thing for me. Perhaps the crux of the matter is not finding reliable methods to astral project but finding reliable methods to fall asleep easily.

Szaxx

To locate the point in the transition where the body is no longer responsive to your mind is so easy to do.
Hold a book where it will drop on your lap without too much of a stirr. Ideally you need to be propped up in a chair where you can't fall.
As you drift off, keep the book in position away from your body by holding it almost upright resting your elbow on you in a comfy position.
When the book drops it will wake you and you should be in a position to recall all that you are perceiving at that moment.
Try it and post your findings, it will aid a decision on your best way to proceed.
I've learned a few things by doing this.
The suggestion is open to everyone to try.

ThaomasOfGrey

Rakkso

Falling asleep with your body half in the numbing trance can be tough sometimes, I found i had to condition myself more and more and lots and lots of days transcurred before I achieve consciouss  projection, it is just like Bluefirephoenix, Xanth, Lumaza and Szaxx said it, so stay the course, and balance well, what you learn here. Its easy once you get there, it will stay in your muscular memory  :-)