News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Amazing Rope TEK

Previous topic - Next topic

violet84

that sounds like a good idea.i'm going to try it

omega

I figured out something amazing about the rope technique it works 90 percent better. Everybody just climes the rope UP UP in the sky right well that's wrong if you want it to work better. Start by climbing the rope like normal going up then about 2 min switch it another direction make the rope be horizontal and start moving along the rope then when you tired with that switch the direction keep the rope horizontal but move in the opposite direction like your going backwards. Also have you ever tried to clime the rope going down its very hard but it helps a lot when you're trying to leave your body. So lets review this the vertical rope you should clime up for about 2 min and down for 2 min. Then the horizontal rope you can pull yourself forward or backwards for about 2 min. Just try to clime the rope in different direction and you will see the results. Also 2 min is only a guess when you want to switch the direction just do it.

Thanks Omega