News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Evil in Astral Projection?

Previous topic - Next topic

WalkerInTheWoods

I have never been attacked by anything. If you are afraid and think you will be attacked then there is a good chance that you will be. Nothing can really hurt you in the astral, so even if something confronts you it is important to remember this, try to learn and understand the situation, and remain calm and passive.
Alice had got so much into the way of expecting nothing but out-of-the-way things to happen, that it seemed quite dull and stupid for life to go on in the common way.

Soulfire

Everything Fallnangel just said is absolutely true in my experience.  If you fear or expect being attacked, you might well create that experience.  

Keep in mind that dreaming, lucid dreaming, and APing are all (according to my experience and belief) very similar, if not the same.  The only difference I see is how much of your consciousness is active in the Astral body and how you induced the state.  If you are not always attacked in your dreams or lucid dreams, then unless your conscious thoughts do something to change that, you are not any more likely to be attacked APing.

I have been attacked during spontaneous OBEs as a child.  I have read of other people who were attacked at one time or another.  Other than feeling intense fear and having that fear send them back to their body safe and sound, I have never heard of anybody being in any way actually "hurt" by any of these perceived attacks.

I hope this helps...

--Soulfire

Silv3rKnight

Thx guys, that helps a lot, I just didnt know because I have a cousin who's tried astral projection and he said something attacked him... Anyways, it sounds like it is whatever you make it to be. Thx.

untouch

quote:
Originally posted by fallnangel77

If you are afraid and think you will be attacked then there is a good chance that you will be.

I think everyone is afraid 4 the first time when approaching OOBE.

beavis

The worst attack I ever had in astral was from a man that looked similar to a human but he wasnt. He gave me pain that was as real as it is on earth. It was weird because it was very similar to various specific events of pain I had on earth. Some of you might think thats enough reason to be afraid or stop APing. I was scared of him and ran for less than a minute. I had known this was an OBE since I first saw him. I stopped screwing around and thought about what I am (which was not a human body!, much more powerful). I stopped running from him, and sat beside him. I stopped resisting him. He and his pain became weak. I made him shrink to a point of nothingness.

Even though it hurt really bad, I am happy it happened because I learned valuable things from it including how powerful I am.

There are things in astral that will make you think you are in real danger. They lie.

Fugue

I have been attacked in the astral - however, it was a psychic attack. It seems to be drawn to you almost as though by request, as though somewhere deep in your soul, it was predetermined, meant to happen.

As you reach a certain state of awareness (which allows you to percieve the astral realms without being out of body - you see it as overlapping the physical through the third eye) you see that which is heavenly and that which is not. That which is aligned with life and that which is not.

My experience with the demonic was literally that. It was described in Dante's Inferno. I also experienced the Fall of Adam and Eve, and then the Awful Presence of a Universal, Nameless dread.

Trust me, it is best not to even dabble in such things. Keep to the straight and narrow. God bless.

Allanon

quote:
My experience with the demonic was literally that. It was described in Dante's Inferno. I also experienced the Fall of Adam and Eve, and then the Awful Presence of a Universal, Nameless dread.

Trust me, it is best not to even dabble in such things. Keep to the straight and narrow. God bless.

Very, very true. Especially in the case of the "dread" or "void" or "Devil". If you absolutely MUST project it is best to pray to the Holy Spirit for protection and have Christ guide you to where He wants you to go.

Silv3rKnight

Ok, this is probly just another run-of-the-mill newby question that I'm asking but, is there like some kind of evil that can attack you while you're astrally projecting?  I've heard that there are like demons or spirits that try to attack you or hurt you while you are doing astral projection or having an OBE.  Can someone please clear this up for me because I have lucid dreams and I would like to try Astral Projection, but right now[:I] I'm afraid cuz of what other people have told me about when theyve done astral projection.  Neways thx for taking the time out to help out a n00b. [:)]