Astral Locale final manuscripts!!

Previous topic - Next topic

Nick

Hi Lynfer,

The picture of Astral Pulse Island (API) can be found on page 6 of the topic Astral Locale by Adrian.

You might want to post your suggestions in that thread as well, as it has become a central repository for that topic.

Very best,
"What lies before us, and what lies behind us, are tiny matters compared to what lies within us...." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Lynfer

Sorry for making a seperate topic,but it still concerns the astral local(something was wrong with my computer that's why this). I see that the astral local is coming closer to a final agreement. It is a matter of time before we start going there. CAn you post the pictures, graphics of the astral local here, so it is easier to access. I suggest that the astral local be as simple as possible for the time being. Then after stabelizing it, put up symbols for all parts of this forum: energy development, prophecy & divination, magic, etc..
Get the picture? Put up some sacred symbols to keep it clear. We need to keep it clear so that it doesn't attract negative entities. I think that those practicing magic and clearing, shamanism and such join to increasae to solidify and power up the locale. This a great opportunity.I had thought of a way to meet with menbers of this forum and then I saw the astral locale topics.
P.S Maybe we could also have practice sessions in the Locale!