Very different, I've never had this happen before.

Previous topic - Next topic

-lines-

When I got into bed, I had decided to try relaxation, focusing on the spot above and between the eyes, and feeling a beat that goes through the body. I had just read a four page thing on astral projection. Yes, I tried it all the different things I could think of at the same time, decided I might as well see what it was about. On the verge of falling asleep, I snapped back, as I sometimes do, but had a very strong humming in my ears and was accompanied by fast vibrations were strongest in my chest. I was able to strengthen and replicate the first one that came on, doing about 15 or 20 of them with each of the humming/vibrations being a bit stronger and was able to hold on to them longer.

This was different from SP and the auditory hallucinations, because I was able to control and replicate it and I never had any vibrations accompany auditory hallucinations. The noise that I was hearing was also different from the negative effect of the sound cutting out as I drift off to sleep. I was never able to control that either, just notice it and attempt to make my body ignore it so it would continue falling asleep.

For a few seconds, it seemed like an after-image of my room appeared behind my closed lids, but I am not sure if it was because of my desire to see out of the third eye again and having my mind create the visualization for me, or if it was from getting a weak signal through the third eye. The room was dark, but what I was seeing was instantly recognizable, almost outline-ish if you will.

I'm looking forward to any comments you may have,
c

(That was neat so I think I'm going to try it again.)
- Skeptical until proven otherwise -