Weird experience I think I spoke to my higher self

Previous topic - Next topic

joneagle_28

So last night before bed I started to talk to myself.  Now that sounds funny I know but bare with me.  The things I was saying to myself seemed to come from another intelligence other than myself.  Anyway finally I told myself to finally go to bed and meditate.  In my head the voice continued and it said to focus with all of your being, everything that is inside you.  Now I started to feel a very strong trance state coming on, but I was tired and wanted to sleep.  The voice than said you are going to miss out big if you sleep instead of continuing your focus and meditation.  Well I didn't listen, I slept instead.  Now in my dream I was being haunted by a ghost.  And in my dream I was laying down and the ghost started to talk to me, but I couldn't understand what was being said.  Then all of sudden I started to float, and lift off from the bed in my dream.  It started off slow and than I begin to travel with a burst of speed.  Than I woke up!  Now that was weird.  I wonder if I would have projected or was that really my higher self trying to communicate with me.

zareste

it was just someone talking. I wouldn't worry about other selves (or try to make them higher in some way) unless you have multiple personality disorder.

KarmicBeats

There is a part of yourself that knows a lot more than you.  It tries to communicate with you in various ways.
Karmic Beats provides free binaural, isochronic beats, ASMR, videos for astral projection, lucid dreaming, study & focus, healing and other meditations.
https://www.youtube.com/user/MrKlawdek

Fractal art wallpaper at blog:
http://karmicbeats.blogspot

Astralsuzy

That is wonderful to have an experience like that.  When you meditate you sometimes hear voices and can get answers to things.  I have read that the answers can come from the universe, God or higher self.  It sounds like someone was trying to help you ap.