News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Experience while meditating

Previous topic - Next topic

Dreamking

A few months ago I was extremely tense and stressed out about various issues. One day all of my classes were cancelled and I decided to check out my university's meditation room. I'm still not entirely sure why I did this, I didn't have much previous experience with meditation but when I meditated I felt like I was in communion with God, I could feel his love and his infinite nature. It was probably one of the most incredible experiences of my life. Afterwords, as I walked out of the meditation room I understood the illusionary nature of the world and particularly the institutions of mankind. And I felt at peace with myself and the universe for the first time in my life. Before that, no matter what I did I have always had at least a little anxiety and I always felt trapped in a vague way. After the experience, I found that organized religion could not adequately explain my experience, although its almost impossible for me to explain it. I tried meditation techniques from all over the world including Catholic meditation and Vippasana Buddhist meditation, but now I feel cut off from God and I feel just as "trapped" as I did before. but now I also feel somewhat detached from the material world. have anyone experienced anything like this?

pirondi

I would say that you was ready to receive some part of your HIgher self or you could say part of yourself that is more inteligent and not only based on the animal/culture informations.

When this happened to me first time the first problem i had was 'This reality sucks' i dont want to be here anymore,and i basicly spent a lot of time doing meditation and other things i was doing this for 4-6 hours a day,i wanted to find a way to get out of this world.

But later i had some experiencies about 'Duality',i was not able to understand why 'bad things' exist,but after learning the means of the duality that makes the universe of hot/cold,good/bad,Tall/small i was able to stop resisting reality after understanding that there is no way to exist without duality.

Now i am happy to live on this world,and everything that happens i can easily acess my 'higher self' and get the meaning of what happened.