Is it possible to affect the physical realm when astral projecting?

Previous topic - Next topic

Overman

I've heard some say it is and others say it isn't, kinda confused. If one were to be able to affect their vibration, couldn't they make themselves more condensed and be able to affect solid matter? For example, this is a scenario I sometimes imagine: There is a mugger and you fly down and get in front of the victim and you have condensed your molecules significantly, the mugger fires his gun, wouldn't the bullets just bounce off you or would they go through you? If not, then would you be able to affect your molecular structure/vibration enoguh to physically disarm the gunman and/or fly the vistim to safety?
I've heard some say projection is just a matter of will power and your imagination is the limit and others say you can't do anything in this realm? Any feedback would be appreciated, thanks! :)

--Overman

Lionheart

No, unfortunately not, that only works for Superman!  :-) It sounds like your heart is in the right place though, Kudos for that!

Overman

Thanks for the kudos, lol. :)
Dang, I guess I'll look into it some more.
Anyway...would you be able to spy on people? Like gangs and then phone in anonymous tips to the police. Or spy on the Government and expose anything of great significance to the public; such as the Bilderberg Group?

--Overman

Aleangu

Yes it is possible to spy on people. But to do so in real time your astral body must contain etheric matter. It will allow you to exist in the buffer zone between the physical and the astral but how long you will stay there depend on how much etheric matter your astral body contain.

Stillwater

But the thing is, if you were able to pull it off, who would you tell, and how would you explain how you came by the knowledge?
"The Gardener is but a dream of the Garden."

-Unattributed Zen monastic

Overman

Me: [Dials 911 on payphone]
Police: 911, What's your emergency. (or whatever).
Me: Hi; I'd like to phone in an anonymous tip. I've been supplied information by a reliable source that the MS-13 street gang alliance will be trnafering a large shipment of heroin at the east side docks on Monday night, and I thought you should know. I'd like to remain anoymous, but you can call me Overman. L8ers. (or something like that). [Hangs up].

...I think it could work like that, lol.

--Overman

Rudolph

Quote from: Aleangu on March 12, 2012, 12:50:08
Yes it is possible to spy on people. But to do so in real time your astral body must contain etheric matter. It will allow you to exist in the buffer zone between the physical and the astral but how long you will stay there depend on how much etheric matter your astral body contain.

Aleangu, have you increased the amount of etheric matter in your astral body?

Beware the fake "seeker" who finds Truth to be abusive.