HELP!! I am a newbie and need a few pointers!

Previous topic - Next topic

Tisha

Hi Newbie!

My best advice is to start reading the archives on this forum - - - there is a wealth of information here, and it's free!!  Click on "search" and put in your topic, and see what pops upl.  (hint:  try "Frank").

Just know that it takes time.  "A few months" is just a blink.  There are people on this forum who have been working on OBE for years!

Also, if you can spend the $$$, Astral Dynamics is a great book.

happy travels,

Tisha

"As Above, So Below"
Tisha

helen

Hi Lauren,
Just as Tisha said  about Frank but also try out ---- Jeff_mash----he  is a must, I find him very informative and Level headed.
GOOD-LUCK Helen in manchester.England.

MsAmericanPie

hi, my name is Lauren. I am learning how to astral travel, but am having great difficulty with leaving the body. Is this normal? All the conditions are correct, that I have been assured of that. I can easily relax my physical body. Does it just take practice to leave? How can I get out of my body? I can't give up, it really means a lot to me to be able to connect or, should I say, disconnect? with my spiritual self. However, it is extremely frustrating when I can't leave my body! Help! You can also email me at MsAmericanPie200@comcast.net