Immediate Projection Techniques

Previous topic - Next topic

kaul

I'm curious. I've been reading some EA Koetting books. In them, and in some of his interviews, he has described being able to "leave" his body at will. He's even mentioned leaving his body while driving so he can shoot ahead and look for cops so he can speed. Is anyone aware of these techniques and/or knows anyone who can do this?
something something epic quote something something something

todd421757

I am interested in reading one of his books. Which book describes his out of body experiences?

rain_88

Based on what I've read here/experienced so far, you can forget about the quick fixes when it comes to AP :) - except if you are a "natural".
I am sorry, I am so, for the things you don't know
And as for the things you do, I am sorry for those too

Xanth

Quote from: kaul on March 31, 2012, 21:15:53
I'm curious. I've been reading some EA Koetting books. In them, and in some of his interviews, he has described being able to "leave" his body at will. He's even mentioned leaving his body while driving so he can shoot ahead and look for cops so he can speed. Is anyone aware of these techniques and/or knows anyone who can do this?
All I can guess is that someone who has this ability has mastered their own mind AND body.
They're a master of meditation, whether they know/realize it or not.

Meditation is the key to doing this.  It's a very loooooooong path though.

kaul

Quote from: todd421757 on March 31, 2012, 21:34:41
I am interested in reading one of his books. Which book describes his out of body experiences?
I think he talks about it in both books I've ready, "Ipsissimus" and "Evoking Eternity" ... very good books. I highly recommend them.

kaul

Xanth, yeah for sure. However, a lot of these people who have mastered their mind and body have also had communion with higher entities, learning the tricks of the trade, higher knowledge, etc. I'm wondering if there's something you can do ... like, twist your chakras all in a certain way, displace an energy center, and invert a vortex on your big toe, and then you're out. heh
I mean, if there was, I'm sure it's very well kept and guarded by the masters. You never know. It would be a crazy world if anyone and everyone could AP with a simple technique. heh

Xanth

Quote from: kaul on April 01, 2012, 19:59:55
Xanth, yeah for sure. However, a lot of these people who have mastered their mind and body have also had communion with higher entities, learning the tricks of the trade, higher knowledge, etc. I'm wondering if there's something you can do ... like, twist your chakras all in a certain way, displace an energy center, and invert a vortex on your big toe, and then you're out. heh
It sounds like you're assuming that learning the "trick" from the higher entity came first.  Like they got the trick, which then made everything easier?
I suggest the opposite... they learned to do what they did the hard way: Through lots of dedication and practice.

There's only one secret to learning to do this stuff... I mentioned it above: dedication and practice.
There's no fast-tracking, easy street here.

QuoteI mean, if there was, I'm sure it's very well kept and guarded by the masters. You never know. It would be a crazy world if anyone and everyone could AP with a simple technique. heh
It's not crazy at all.  I firmly believe that anyone and everyone can, indeed, learn to project using simple techniques.  They just require a firm base knowledge first in discipline of the mind.

KilltheInfected

It is possible, but only after years and years of getting used to staying and holding the theta brain wave state.  It took Tom Campbell more than 3 years to get into it at will as easy as breathing, but he was taught by robert monroe and trained it ALOT!  It is possible but there is no way around the long route, just buckle up and start practicing.

embrace

I noticed that people tend to trust books. I wouldn't, when it comes to books on Astral Projection. The topic isn't new, but hasn't been researched enough in a scientific way. Just about anyone can write a book. To me, an instant projection sounds like a great sell speech, because many people have a hard time learning OOBE and many would pay a lot of money to experience it RIGHT NOW, IMMEDIATELY. I think by saying this, the author shows a complete lack of competence in the subject - but that's only my opinion, based on my experience. I might be wrong, but I have nothing else to base my opinion on - just my experience.

Contenteo

The only trick to doing something well is to understand it.

To understand projection better simply read around here. Go read Frank or Monroe. When you understand what projection IS you will become good at it overnight( :-D pun time).

It then just becomes a battle to find the time in your real life to allocate towards projection.

Cheers,
Contenteo