News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

have you noticed

Previous topic - Next topic

WinglessAngel

when your sick you can induce the vibrations more easily. Like when I have a cold or flu, my body feels drowsy and tired and when I lay in bed I can get the vibrations most of the time.

i also ready that people who have diseases and are more seriouly ill can OB most of the time.

nwb

yes winglessangel, one time i was sick and i closed my eyes and then i felt another set of eyelids open and i saw a vision that was the most clear and detailed vision i have yet to see.....i was standing on an elevator in a submarine while it was moving i saw 3 barrels in the background that said the words toxic on them, yes it was a moving vision, i dont think it was a small obe tho , just a vision

knightlight

Yes I have experienced this as well.  Usually I will either be able to OBE super easy or not at all but usually the latter.  My friend's only OBE he ever had was when he was severly ill as a child.  I tried to tell him it was on OBE but he is close minded about these things.
Profound Impatience makes the blind struggle in Stupidity.

Kitsune

I'll have to try that. I just can't meditate or concentrate with a sore throat, a headache, or body aches. But you could also have taken too much Cough Medicine if you have visions or hallucinations. Depending on the brand, that is. If it has "Dextromorthanaphan" or something to the likes of that, or it sas DM, or DXM then you can reallly messed up (High as a kite) if it's in there. It's called "Robotrippin" or something like that. It's extremely dangerous though.  :-(

knightlight

Ive repeated this many many times but before anybody gets any dumb ideas dont drink cough medicine unless you know what your doing.  The name is Dexomathorphine Hydrobromide.  Do not take medicines containing anything other than JUST DXM, such as guaffinesin or pseudophedrine as you will either die or have the sensations of needles being jabbed into your eyes accompanied by violent vomiting.  As a matter of fact dont mess with it at all because its not worth it. 

To say you have visions and hallucinations from DXM shows you dont know much about it so please, you, as well as everyone else out there, BE CAREFUL.
Profound Impatience makes the blind struggle in Stupidity.

bounda

Yea... that sounds nice... so your saying that if i dont feel good, and i have cough medicine that contains that stuff ill die?

Thats... thats nice.

MisterJingo

Quote from: bounda on September 05, 2006, 20:00:35
Yea... that sounds nice... so your saying that if i dont feel good, and i have cough medicine that contains that stuff ill die?

Thats... thats nice.

No, he's saying taking more than the recommened dose can cause harm if you don't know what you are doing. A lot of DXM products contain additives to stop people abusing it. Some brands such as Coricidin have actually caused death in people taking it to hallucinate. There is also a large number of the population who are P450-2D6 enzyme deficient - this means a very small amount of DXM would have a very large effect if you were one of these people.
Taking larger than recommended doses of these substances is not recommened.