News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

One idea

Previous topic - Next topic

no_leaf_clover

i have a different way of importing new files without paying money.. in fact, i'm already registered.. but what i did wasn't exactly.. legal... but, shh.. [;)][B)]
What is the sound of no leaves cloving?

stevewhite2000

Hi everyone.... Not sure if your all aware of it yet, there is a basic way of using a preset that doesn't come with the BWGEN program. If you download Deepmind4, you could use it with the trial version of BWGEN without having to buy it. If you look in the BWGEN folder, there will be a file called Presets.  This is all the standard BWGEN presets that come with the trial version. If you then download Deepmind, you can move the Presets file out of that folder and put the Deepmind preset in the BWGEN folder and rename it to Presets. This now runs only Deepmind.  
If you want to use the other presets, you then have to rename Deepmind back and put the old Presets file back into the folder.
Hope this is of some help to those that want to try the Deepmind preset and can't afford to buy the full version BWGEN.
Good Luck...