Poll: Time of the day for Astral consiousness?

Previous topic - Next topic

James S

Generally I find early to mid morning the best. My mind is the most alert at this time. I have tried in the evenings and usually end up falling asleep.

James.

Ides315

Hey, Adrian.

I chose bedtime, but only because my body is ready to go to sleep at that time. I usually have to work to turn my mind off. If I concentrate on it I can shut my body down and achieve the pre-astral state pretty much anytime. Waking up a hour or two before I have to get up, and working then is good. You have the alertness of a nights sleep, but the body has not started/tensed up yet.

Frank

I pressed the wrong button. I pressed anytime but meant to say early morning after waking normally.

Yours,
Frank

brianspuk

The times when I've actually had an oobe have all been early morning, before getting up, when I've woke up early and then fallen back to sleep.  These have all been unintentional ones.  I find the exercises work best mid morning, after breakfast at the weekends.

Brian

alpha

Hello,
These past few days Ive been working on this phasing in.Ive been really happy with how well it works.Although I have not yet gone all the way.

I can finally lose some of that sense of body awareness.This was always very difficult for me.What I voted for was early morning.
                                                                                                              ALPHA

-------------------------------
"your divine awareness awakens all the love in your being.Hating and  fearing forsaken,gone are the guilt and the blame.Your soul forgives,your divinity lives"
-------------------------------

bindi

Right before sleep at night. I get into bed, relax, meditate for a bit and then attempt to AP, getting to the Astral state easily, but unable to fully project. I find it the best time because the body is generally tired and easily relaxed.
C'est la vie.

cainam_nazier

Okay this may sound a bit odd here is some thing to think about.

Most people answer the time of day question in relation to where they live.  It may be morning there but evening where some one else is going throught the same thing.  It may be interesting to see if we could align the times to a single standard to see if there is a Global time which may improve a persons chances.  

Does that sound interesting or not.

David Rogalski
cainam_nazier@hotmail.com
I am he who walks in the light but is masked by the shadows.
http://www.prepaidliving.com/vip/David127385

Adrian

Greeting Bindi!

quote:
Originally posted by bindi:
Right before sleep at night. I get into bed, relax, meditate for a bit and then attempt to AP, getting to the Astral state easily, but unable to fully project. I find it the best time because the body is generally tired and easily relaxed.

Could you clarify the above possibly?

Are you saying that you can get to the Astral OK, but not the so called "real-time zone"?

How do you attempt to AP from this state?

Thanks!

With best regards,

Adrian.

https://ourultimatereality.com/
Vincit Omnia Veritas

Adrian

Greetings everyone!

We are establishing very quickly I think that an excellent procedure for phasing into the Astral broadly consists of achieving the mind  awake/body asleep state, and then initiating the phased shift through the Astral portal in some way. The Astral portal can be anything from being "sucked" into a random hypnagogic image, to a fully controlled routine - with many possibilities in between.

The next piece of information we require then is the optimum time of day to achieve these Astral consciousness states as a pre-cursor to full Astral interaction.

Many of course may be capable of achieving the pre-Astral state, but yet to make the shift into the Astral proper - but those experiences are highly relevant.

Please respond to this poll, and append your comments to the topic.

Thank you!

With best regards,

Adrian.

https://ourultimatereality.com/
Vincit Omnia Veritas