News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Is this possible???

Previous topic - Next topic

Great_One101

Is it possible while your away from your body a evil soul could get in your body and possibly do harm to it??

Adun

Hans Solo

Its debatable if you are even "out" of your body at all, so I wouldn't worry about it.  Personally I don't believe in negs, and I feel concentrating on this aspect only hinders your progress.  The biggest barrier is the fear barrier.  "Negs", in my (and some others) opinion, are just thought creations in Focus 2 (the place where you dream, subconscious, and imagination are).

Whatever they are, they can't hurt you at all.

Han
"Man, I just sprinted a mile and my heart chakra is going crazy!"

"Women only want me for my Focus 4"

Stevo

Do you want an evil soul to take over your body? Then yes!

Welcome to the world of your mind. You're in control 100%. No-one, and nothing has any power greater than YOU. You hold the deeds, the key, and the unlimited evening and weekends plan. Anything that you don't want to happen in the world of 'astral', won't.

On the other hand, if you believe it can, it will. Eventually you'll wake up and everything will be alright.
As it as written, now and forever shall be. In the name of the Stevo, amen.

D

Anything is possible, but remember, it's all in your mind.  Don't scare yourself.  First build your concentration to where you can clear your mind and be wholly, consciously in control of yourself.  From there, you'll know that you have nothing to worry about.  Be positive.  It's yourself you are exploring.  

I agree with Stevo.