News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Astral Time?

Previous topic - Next topic

astralization

Hello, I was wondering if anyone knows what is the difference between time here and time in astral. It is kind of confusing but I will try to explain to you what I mean. I hear people that have been in astral for a long time, but their body has been on this plane for a short time. What I'm saying is, is it possible to spend a several weeks in astral when on this plane you were in your body for only a couple of hours. I know some people have been in astral for a long time, I mean, it must be one of the best experiences anyone can expect.

Is Astral beyond time or is time still at work? I heard of Robert Peterson who wrote the book Out of Body Experiences has experienced an obe where there were several conversations at once and as he became conscious the conversations started getting faster and faster as he made the transition from the Astral Plane back to the Earth Plane. I still have not yet Astral Projected but I am going to keep trying and with every try I get better and better. So if anyone could explain to me more about 'time' in Astral, it would be greatly appreciated because there is so much to explore!  :-D

astralization,

kurtykurt42

Understanding 'Astral time' is just as hard as understanding time on earth!

Tiny

Dear astralization,

a linear time is still at work although the astral planes may sometimes simulate the illusion that there was none.
You can always see movies of past or possible future but there is an "actuality", a linear progession which is always there.

peace
"He never speaks but he understands thinks higher than a manHes living in The northern lights In winter everlasting He travels around Big drum in his hand And he knows what you have in your mind Theres always wolf within That leads him down And back home"

astralization

Quote from: Tiny on February 24, 2010, 03:10:19
Dear astralization,

a linear time is still at work although the astral planes may sometimes simulate the illusion that there was none.
You can always see movies of past or possible future but there is an "actuality", a linear progession which is always there.

peace

So you can appear to be in the astral longer than you are in this plane? So say I'm here on the earth-plane for half an hour, I can appear to be in the astral for longer than that? Sorry, I'm kind of confused. It would be incredibly amazing if I was in the astral for several months when really I was on this plane for only a day, you would come out as a completely transformed person!

astralization,

personalreality

It's a matter of your perception of the event.  You know, time flies when you're having fun. 

But I don't think that there is necessarily a concrete measurement, ie 5 min earth time = 1 hour astral time.

Time is a tough cookie to crack though.  Study relativity.  If I'm traveling faster than you I will age more slowly.  And that's in the physical!  Time isn't constant anywhere.  It's really the way that we perceive the passing of one event to another, from cause to effect. 
be awesome.

Tiny

Quote from: astralization on February 24, 2010, 08:26:57
So you can appear to be in the astral longer than you are in this plane? So say I'm here on the earth-plane for half an hour, I can appear to be in the astral for longer than that? Sorry, I'm kind of confused. It would be incredibly amazing if I was in the astral for several months when really I was on this plane for only a day, you would come out as a completely transformed person!

astralization,

Yea it can be like that and I've heard stories of the other end, whereas 2 hours astral time would make 3 days physical time.

peace
"He never speaks but he understands thinks higher than a manHes living in The northern lights In winter everlasting He travels around Big drum in his hand And he knows what you have in your mind Theres always wolf within That leads him down And back home"

astralization

I'm still learning about Astral Projection and hopefully in the future I will be able to induce AP's instantly by changing brainwaves. I would love to go to places like pandora and spend several weeks there in the Astral  :-D