News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Name given?

Previous topic - Next topic

DanishGuy

Hi All,

This morning, just after waking up after a long dream, a name, unknown to me, emerged  in my mind. The name was "Dutil Fram" and I can't remember to have heard about it before, but when I checked the meaning if the name on Google, it does fit the description of myself almost perfectly  :-o
Hvad does this experience/message mean?

Thanks

DanishGuy

Kzaal

Well, names are just names... I mean, the other day I dreamt about a girl called Sunny but to me this means absolutely nothing, I speak french normally and it's not a common name at all, except on TV shows and a long time ago...

Sometimes we just remember unimportant things from our dreams, names are definitely not something important to the signification of your dreams normally, unless you have something has happened with that person's name and your consciousness while dreaming is trying to tell you something.

On my part, I've never had any dreams involving names of people I knew (where something happened in real life) or names that directed me to a description of myself. When dreaming just let yourself go, you don't have to remember every details.
The partial becomes complete; the crooked, straight; the empty,
full; the worn out, new. He whose (desires) are few gets them; he
whose (desires) are many goes astray.

EscapeVelocity

One possibility may be that the name was a dream trigger, designed to make you question its validity within the dream, realize you were dreaming and thus, gain greater awareness. It appeared within your last dream of the night and was strong enough that you questioned it upon awakening.

Have you been trying for greater  NP or dream awareness lately?
Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
                                                          -O. Wilde

AAAAAAAA

It could be your name. Who knows?

DanishGuy

I do try to remember my dreams and so I mostly do to some degree. But that name just felt like it came to me and not from my memory, because it's like exotic to me. I know it came after a long dream and it seems to have waked me like a dream trigger.