Following Frank Kepples Schedule and Phasing Approach with RESULTS!

Previous topic - Next topic

leavesofgrass

I have been reading through the Franks Posts PDF by Xanth and find Frank to be not only incredibly knowledgeable but also highly motivating. I wanted to see and experience these things that Frank talks about for myself. So I figured why not just model his schedule, lifestyle, and phasing approach. So that is what I have done. I only started this yesterday...so I have been at this now a grand total of 2 days...but let me tell you...it is working. Here is what I am doing. I listen to HemiSync Going Home Right of Passage track once before bed around 11p-12p. I wake up at 5am (per Frank) and meditate for about an hour (Frank didnt do this...but I like to)...then I listen to the Wave 1 track 2 Focus to Intro 10 track twice in row using Franks visualization that is outlined in the Frank Kepple Phasing Resource forum. Then I take the headphones off and relax going through the visualization again..this time without the track...and then I will usually keep visualizing until firmly in the hypnagogic state...then I surrender to everything and fall asleep...although I am not fully asleep...just the body is...and the mind is hovering on the in between state...then the vibrations will kick in and I happily accept them because they are a road sign post that says projection coming right up...then WHAM I see the real life move screen in front of me and step in and I am fully there. AMAZING. Just want to say thanks Frank and also to Xanth for the PDF. I plan on continuing every morning because it is already so much fun to see results so quickly with a little practice.

leavesofgrass

One more thing. If there are any experienced phasers-projectors out there who can comment on this question from their own personal experience I would be grateful. Question is as per the above post...once I step into the scene and am fully there (wherever I am) how do I know whether I am in the Astral or my own subconscious...in other words...Am I in Franks Focus 2 which is my own subconscious mind or have I gone beyond that into the Astral proper. I dont really care so much as I am curious and of course will learn what is what with more experience. This morning for example I phased into a moving car that was driving along the coast somewhere...everything was clear as day, I was able to read graffiti writing on an old brick building...the writing was stable...I was listening to the radio in the car and it was clear as can be...this all lasted about 30 seconds from what I could gather...right after that experience I phased to my living room where the eyesight was suddenly much more hazy than the scene I was just in...I could still see and it was my living room energy copy or whatever...but it was not as clear as the scene I just came from at all...and when I tried walking around in my living room I felt drunk like I had very little control...because this was my first time walking around anywhere while OBE...anyways, I tried walking through the wall out into the front yard and got stuck! and then I thought ok lets end this and went back to C1 full waking consciousness and wrote everything down. Any comments from experienced practioners?

Xanth

You're very welcome.  :)

Quote from: leavesofgrass on September 07, 2012, 02:47:58
One more thing. If there are any experienced phasers-projectors out there who can comment on this question from their own personal experience I would be grateful. Question is as per the above post...once I step into the scene and am fully there (wherever I am) how do I know whether I am in the Astral or my own subconscious...in other words...Am I in Franks Focus 2 which is my own subconscious mind or have I gone beyond that into the Astral proper. I dont really care so much as I am curious and of course will learn what is what with more experience. This morning for example I phased into a moving car that was driving along the coast somewhere...everything was clear as day, I was able to read graffiti writing on an old brick building...the writing was stable...I was listening to the radio in the car and it was clear as can be...this all lasted about 30 seconds from what I could gather...right after that experience I phased to my living room where the eyesight was suddenly much more hazy than the scene I was just in...I could still see and it was my living room energy copy or whatever...but it was not as clear as the scene I just came from at all...and when I tried walking around in my living room I felt drunk like I had very little control...because this was my first time walking around anywhere while OBE...anyways, I tried walking through the wall out into the front yard and got stuck! and then I thought ok lets end this and went back to C1 full waking consciousness and wrote everything down. Any comments from experienced practioners?
As for your question here... honestly?  It doesn't really matter where you are, because you won't be able to verify it with any real veracity anyway.  Just log the experience... enjoy the experience... and keep having experiences.  :)

You sound like you're doing just fine.

leavesofgrass

Thanks, Xanth. Appreciate it. Good, sound advice.  By the way, that PDF of Franks posts is awesome. Nicely done! It is the most inspiring and comprehensive thing I have ever read on the subject...and I have read just about everything. Frank just made it all so simple, so everyday, so accessable. I cant help but wonder what happened to him...he was relatively young, happy, healthy, etc...if he died must have been something completely unexpected. But surely he is in his New Exchange Territories now and that is all that matters.

I know Frank said that when you meet "people" and start talking to them...then you can differentiate whether you are in or out of your own subconscious mind because of the quality and depth of the conversation....have you found this to be accurate? In my experience in the car it was hard to tell because I didnt actually talk to anyone. Also, Tom Campbell does say that with experience you can learn the lay of the land in terms of where you are (in the subconscious or not)...at least, I have read all of his books and watched all of his YouTube stuff and thats the impression I get from him.

Finally, I wonder why the car scene would have been crystal clear as if I was there and then when I was more classic OBE while in my living room the vision was more hazy and I got stuck in the wall! I guess only time and more experience will tell...and maybe not even...but it is a lot of fun at any rate. I think in general having fun, being open to anything and everything, having zero expectations and just rolling with it...those are the keys....and probably lifestyle choices too...if you have a busy mind and watch TV 10 hours a day, drink lots of redbull, etc...those things probably arent going to help either.

Contenteo

Experience. Time. Patience.   :wink:

You have to put on the lab coat now.

A pattern will emerge once you start getting enough inductive reasoning examples.
A good place to start would be to start drawing a picture of what you think governs that 'dimension'.

This is a science still in the cradles of infancy. Stay skeptical, but stay open. We're the blind men and the elephant here.

Cheers,
Contenteo

leavesofgrass

Thanks, Contenteo.

Touche to that....patience, patience and more patience...and practice, practice and more practice. That is my motto  :-)

Right now I am just going to continue going with the experiences....remain wide open and just observe. Like Tom Campbell says....just do it for a while without questioning anything...and then, in time, you will have enough experience that you can start to question things a little bit and think a little bit more critically. Who knows when that time will come but I am in no rush...

I am new to the AP but am enjoying the quality of the posts and conversations here.

LoG