a question to Frank or others

Previous topic - Next topic

Frank

With me I begin to perceive swirling clouds of colour and various textures and so on. Following which there is a distinct forwards progression into the 3D blackness. So I tend to look at it that way around. Like I was propelling myself into it. Or you could look at it the other way around like you were being drawn into it. Either way makes no difference, I guess.

Sometimes I'll just float in the blackness as I find it mentally relaxing. But normally I just pass through this stage.

It helps if you have a fairly strong idea about what it is you want to do. Within the Astral, navigating is all about using intent. When I say "intent" I mean you develop a clear picture in mind and wish for it to happen. If you do this at the 3D blackness stage you should find some kind of portal will open up and you just flow along it. Though, chances are, you will need to practice a number of times before you get the hang of it.

At first, simply float in the blackness and think of something very basic. Like, sitting by a lake or walking in the countryside, or whatever. It can be anything you wish but make it very basic and simple. In other words, don't try to do anything detailed like visiting someone in particular at some specific place. Doing such a thing can be quite tricky, so it's best not to aim too high too quickly.

Develop a picture in mind and place the intent, i.e. mentally wish that you were doing such a thing. As you do so, you might see an area of the blackness becomes not quite so black as the rest. Maybe a swirling greyness begins to develop in one part. Maybe a light begins shining in the distance.

Whatever comes about, focus your attention on it. As you do so, the transition experience should begin to unfold. At this stage you don't really need to do anything. Simply remain open to the experience and allow it to happen.

After what feels like a few seconds you should find yourself within some non-physical place which, hopefully, relates to your initial intent in some way.

Yours,
Frank

blink182

thanks frank that helped out alot now i know where to go from that stage and not just sit there in the 3d blackness!!!!!!!![:D]

Nay

[:D] Yes, Frank that helped me too.!

I think my problem was trying to focus on a friends house, instead I should have kept it simple...Thank-you, Thank-you..!!

[;)] Nay.

Frank

You are both very welcome. It may pay you to look up Ginny's past posts too. Because I'm sure she talks about the days when she'd just be floating in the blackness wondering what to do next. And then she found the answer.

Best of luck.

Yours,
Frank

Nay

Hey, Frank.

I took your advise and read some of Ginny's Posts..GOOD STUFF !!

It made me think of something that happened last night.  I was looking into the 3D blackness, and very quickly a slide show buzzed right in front on me.  My brain almost didn't have time to acknowledge it. It was 3 or 4 little square pictures, going from right to left.  I did manage to say "WOW" before promptly falling asleep..Arrrgghhh..Sometimes I just get soooo tired that I go to sleep no matter what..

P.S. blink182..I also get the fluttering in my stomach, and it only last a few seconds.

Thanks All..[;)] Nay.

blink182

Nay, what does it mean when if we do get the fluttering feeling, because like i said it hapenns just as i enter the blackness; is it just the body falling into mind awake body asleep or what? i was just curious thats all.[;)]

Nay

Hey Blink182!

I'm really not sure, perhaps it is the Solar Plexus Chakra kicking in? I am sure Frank knows.[:D]

Nay. [;)]

Frank

Sorry, I overlooked that point. I agree with Nay. There is an energy centre around the stomach area. When it is active you can often feel it like "butterflies" in the stomach. Or the feeling like when you go over a hump-back bridge in a car.

Yours,
Frank

Frank

quote:
Originally posted by Nay

Hey, Frank.
I took your advise and read some of Ginny's Posts..GOOD STUFF !!

Yes, she is quite experienced in the Moen-School side of things and has a nice turn of phrase.

Yours,
Frank

Tisha

Stomach fluttering . . . energy center . . . that explains my frequent urge to barf when I try to project!  I frequently over-feel things.  Sensitive I guess!  Fortunately I've found that it DOES pass if you just wait it through.
Tisha

Frank

Hey, Tish, what happened to the self-portrait?

:)

Yours,
Frank

blink182

[:)] Frank when you talked about reaching the stae with void does it feel as if being drawn into it because i get this sensation. how ever i get by deeply relaxing and after about 15 minutes of trying various exit techs i just look into the blackness and it takes on that 3D form as if its all around me then my  stomach starts to flutter and after 10 seconds the fluttering stops and im left in the 3D blackness. if this is the correct situation as you get in to what do i do next beacuase from there on im stuck!!! so please any imput would be greatly appreciated.