News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

My Past Life

Previous topic - Next topic

astraladdict

I have come to learn that in my past life i was of but a powerful assasine. <--- typo but meh. Anyways, i was an assasine in what seemed to have been the 1400's.
My smile tells lies, but my eyes tell the truth...

Xanth

Assassin :)

Interesting, how did you come to this conclusion?

Tiny

Quote from: astraladdict on December 24, 2010, 22:33:31
I have come to learn that in my past life i was of but a powerful assasine. <--- typo but meh. Anyways, i was an assasine in what seemed to have been the 1400's.

Cool, I envy you. I guess you do play Assasin's Creed too  :roll:

Sometimes I feel like an assasin too :).
For all I know, my soul has an ancient-war and blade killing connection too, though.

kind regards,

Paul
"He never speaks but he understands thinks higher than a manHes living in The northern lights In winter everlasting He travels around Big drum in his hand And he knows what you have in your mind Theres always wolf within That leads him down And back home"

Xanth

Quote from: Tiny on December 25, 2010, 08:15:10
Cool, I envy you. I guess you do play Assasin's Creed too  :roll:

Sometimes I feel like an assasin too :).
For all I know, my soul has an ancient-war and blade killing connection too, though.

kind regards,

Paul
Humanity's history is ripe with bloodshed.
It's safe to say that EVERYONE in one life or another, has spilled blood that wasn't theirs.

Volgerle

Quote from: Xanth on December 25, 2010, 11:42:48
Humanity's history is ripe with bloodshed.
It's safe to say that EVERYONE in one life or another, has spilled blood that wasn't theirs.
Definitely, yes. Still, it is hard to imagine that maybe in our pre-planning phase we knew about the life (e.g. as warrior) we would be likely to lead and took all of it into account. But that is the way it seems to be on "(over)soul level", it seems not solely just about earthly morals in the first place, but about experience - of whatever kind.

astraladdict

Quote from: Xanth on December 25, 2010, 01:09:43
Assassin :)

Interesting, how did you come to this conclusion?

Your spirit is full of the information from all your past lives, so i searched my spirit and that come up
My smile tells lies, but my eyes tell the truth...