101 things to experience on the fringe....

Previous topic - Next topic

Zecora

I've been told by various sources, in many manners, that due to my linear thinking, I'm trying to translate various experiences into what my mind can translate/understand.  Thusly, I get a distorted view of how these things are, that I need more experience, not ready, etc.  The best translation would be akin to:  I am 2d(which was a fun experience) whereas the things I'm trying to experience are 3d. 

I thought it would be fun to challenge myself and find inspiration/ideas here to try whilst going out.  Or helpful phrases or intentions, I keep hitting a wall there.  I figure a hundred and one is a good number to set me for a while.  So ideas?  :-D

I'm tired of this hostile environment, and aggressive, dogmatic moderation.  I'm taking my 40+years of OBE experience to a forum, where those who can and do project at will can further explore without the imposed limitations spurred from ignorance. Peace.

Zecora

No ideas?  I read how one person asked to experience concepts, I thought that was interesting and something I never thought of before. 

So I guess #1.  Be a color or perhaps a rainbow.

Perhaps, this is a bit goofy, but anyway, thanks for looking!

I'm tired of this hostile environment, and aggressive, dogmatic moderation.  I'm taking my 40+years of OBE experience to a forum, where those who can and do project at will can further explore without the imposed limitations spurred from ignorance. Peace.

soarin12

Here are the conceptual things I have asked to experience and got an answer

The sacredness of life

love/ become love

What is hell?

What is God?

see an atom

What does the color blue represent?  ( that answer was a little weird and not exactly clear!)

What is a human being?

I'll have to check my journal and see if I can remember others.  Some really amazing results with these - way outside of the comprehension of my 'waking self.'   :-)