1st Time Astral Projecting CrystalLight001 - Spirit with multiple faces.

Previous topic - Next topic

CrystalLight001

It was nearly over a year ago when I first experienced Astral Projection and started doing research on it. I remember it way more vividly than I would to a lucid dream. It was not until late around 3:30 am when I needed to head out to the kitchen and drink a glass of water. As I sat up from my bed, I can see this seemingly tall man in a dark suit wearing a magicians hat. The suit had some sort of power on it, like baby powder, he was very ashy, it is hard to describe it. Well, I immediately reacted by grabbing my iron (which was on my bed because I always procrastinate cleaning my room). As I reach to pick up the iron, I'm not able to grab the iron which at the same moment I had failed to pick up the iron, I glan over behind me to see my body there sleeping sound asleep. Meanwhile, I'm on the verge of flipping out, I turn back around to find this man right in my face, no less than 2 inches, and I'm looking straight into his face. As I'm looking into his face, I remember  seeing a clown face, a pig face, and many other faces as well. The entire time he never said a word to me. I began to stop giving it attention and rolled out of my bed. By the time I got out of my bed, he was gone. I started to attempt to walk to the hallway but I can honestly say this was the hardest time I ever had trying to walk. I was a complete mess bouncing off the walls and other objects. As I make it to the hallway, I atte to turn on the night. It light switch actually did flicker upwards but the light did not turn on. I felt depressed at that point which began the turning point on my experience. I started to feel very strange with everything that had happened and practically flew back into my body. I immediately woke up and began researching everything I could get my hands on. I learned what astral projection was, I already knew what lucid dreaming was as I was practicing it every so often. I stayed up until the morning when it was time for my college classes. I've watched so many YouTube videos on other individuals expedience's. I started listening to astral projection meditation videos and started studying different methods. I have yet came across another astral projection experience until recently about 3 days ago... Which led me here. But that is for another post! Thank you for viewing, please give me feedback and your thoughts. Thanks! CrystalLight001

Szaxx

You described a typical projection. Flitting around instead of moving smoothly, the face could have been one of many on a list of typical images seen.
As you're aware of lucid dreams, an increase in awareness is all you required to be in the position you found yourself. I recall my early days too in much the same way. No faces appeared fortunately for me.
You can try to do this again and next time remember that whats in your thoughts, can manifest in some way. Fear being a prominent problem for so many at this point in their development. Rest assured, there's nothing to fear, all you can do is scare yourself if you let it happen.
Try again and should you see anything out of place, its quite normal. These are reality fluctuations and well known.
You may feel a presence too, this is also normal. You'll soon realise it's your sleeping body that you're connected to, it's revealing itself to give reassurance so don't think of anything bad.
Try again.
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.

Rakkso

Well you are doing great, I used to sleep for a bit more of 1:00 and wake up only to find myself still dreaming later. I had countless of this not even aware in the past. You are doing this at night an the fact that you can remember it and the people, things and objects you see, clearly show your enthusiasm is working. Keep with this and more awareness will come.