Alex's OBE: 2/05/04 - Lost Astral Virginity

Previous topic - Next topic

Nagual

How close to a human was she...?
Maybe she was in fact a troll who took human shape...
Oh my god, you had sex with a TROLL!!!!! Yummy!!! [:D][;)]
If electricity comes from electrons, does morality come from morons?

Cryo_Optics

Haha, I never really thought about how she looks. Now that I think about it, she has top-middle of her back length brownish/black hair, wearing a black with gold rimmed eye mask (looks like what zorro wear, but fancier). She had an amazing body, although sometimes she would have extra limbs, or no distinguishable physical form, it was really weird.

I hope that was no troll...I'm not into that whole interspecies mating kinda thing...[:O][8)]

BOATS

I had an experience awhile back.  I awoke to sleep paralysis and I had the sensation of a women sucking on my chest.  A few days later I awoke to paralysis and was havng oral sex performed on me but it ended before I wanted it to.  I never saw anyone.  I had an AP where I encoundered a woman in my house.  I asked her if she is the one who enters my bedroom and touches me sometimes and she said no.

Cryo_Optics

Hmm, interesting. It always happens to me the same, way: I lay down for a minute or two, and then my conciousness snaps/changes really fast, and I'm in sleep paralysis. Next thing I know, something like this is happening.

"Are you the one who sneaks into my room at night and touches me....?", what a great conversation starter, lol.

Colin

Extra limbs? Weird. Maybe it's a succubus.

Nay

Interesting...  I had a experience where I was with my hubby, then I realized it wasn't him at all.  I said to him, "I know you aren't him"  with that said, he melted right from under me...I wasn't finished though..[:O]  Typical man..hehehe
quote:
She had an amazing body, although sometimes she would have extra limbs, or no distinguishable physical form, it was really weird.
This made me chuckle..[:D] no matter she had extra limbs, as long as the rest was amazing..hehehe.

Nay

LordoftheBunnies

*Whistles loudly*

Cyro_Optics is officially a man!  Now I'm just that much more determined to OBE. [:D]

The only thing though, is how do you know this entity wasn't some old granny who was projecting? [;)]

SpectralDragon

Gee you guys are really making this guy feel alright[B)] LOL

It's alright Cyro happens to all of us at some point or another, the astral aspect I mean.

Angelfire

Hmm. It sounds like an succubus. I've had similar experiences. The pleasure is very addictive. Best to be careful and pay attention to those extra limbs.

WardAlahra Andre

You have to take caution, this Succubus can take your energy away to her own gain. If you are serious about astral travel the first step is to get rid of her, so that when you leave your body she won't be there. If you do want to get rid of her and you need advice, let me know and we shall talk about banishings and purifications. You should be more carefull, if you continue to allow this she might want more and more, and one day you find yourself sick because of it. Anyway, next time she might not be there.

FistOfFury

Hey people with extra limbs need lovin too :)

lol seriously though, can someone elaborate on the succcubus making you sick part, and what other dangers are there?

Akensai

quote:
If you do want to get rid of her and you need advice, let me know and we shall talk about banishings and purifications.

Is this really needed? It seems to me you could just refuse her and she would go away.

Sophistik

quote:
Originally posted by Colin

Extra limbs? Weird. Maybe it's a succubus.

Well she was sucking something.  *bad joke I know*

Cryo_Optics

Haha, reading all those replies made me laugh more then I have all day :)

--------------------------------------------------------

Colin - Yes extra limbs, I don't mean this as they were definite solid limbs, they were like flails of energy of some sort, might have been mine or hers, ya never know. And I'm pretty sure it was a succubus, either way, doesn't bother me. lol

Nay - Hahaha, if only your hubby knew your secret night life [;)] lol, just kidding of course. Again, she wasn't a monster of some sort with 8 arms [:)], it's just things get weird in the astral, and I see some weird stuff.

LordoftheBunnies - I was 'officially' a man a few years ago, but I'm 'officially' an astral man now [;)] I'm glad my experience gave you new determination for projecting, although your comment about the granny sort of had the opposite effect on me [:O]

SpectralDragon - lol

Angelfire - Yea, I'm pretty sure it was a succubus, and I don't doubt the pleasure is addicting. If I was floating around minding my own business, and some naked woman is sitting right in front of me, I'm not gonna be like "I CONDEMN THEE SUCCUBUS!" and put a steak through her heart [xx(] I might put a steak through her.....just kidding [8)]

WardAlahra Andre - As of right now, I'm not so serious into my progression with projecting, and I'm more focussed on school and my athletics which are taking all of my time. This experience was completely random, and I'm up for anything once or twice [;)] If this entity does become a persistent problem, I might heed some of your advice, but I doubt it will lead to anything severe. Although I am guessing she's gonna be coming back for more and more.....they always do [8D]

FistOfFury - lol. Succubus' can latch onto you're energy body and feed of you, much like a neg, but are more attracted to sexuality and sexual energies. If you endulge yourself with one concious or not, they may become a constant leech. At some points, they can end up taking much of your energy, even vital energy needed throughout the day, which can make you sick/tired/depressed. Women these days [}:)]

Akensai - I'm planning on refusing her if she tries another bout with me, although on those lonely nights when my girlfriend is out of town.....[|)]

Sophistik - Possibly the funniest thing I've heard in a long time [:D]

Star Child

"First off, I want to thank Jeff a ton for his OBE program."

I'm new here, what's this OBE program? Could anyone give me a link and some info on it?

Thanks!

Makaveli

quote:
Originally posted by Star Child

I'm new here, what's this OBE program? Could anyone give me a link and some info on it?

It's here.  

http://www.obejournal.com/

lifebreath

quote:
And I'm pretty sure it was a succubus, either way, doesn't bother me. lol

Hmmm, shows how much you really know ... So, you like to be a willing host to astral vampiric parasites who/that exploit your ignorance and lack of mastery over your lower nature? Go meditate on Tarot card "The Devil", you see those chains? ...

Oh, my! I'm so rude today! ...

Star Child

quote:
Originally posted by Makaveli

quote:
Originally posted by Star Child

It's here.  

http://www.obejournal.com/

Thank you, Makaveli :)

Kalonek

Something quite similar happens ton me on an "express" RTZ experience (i mean by this a very quick projection, a matter of seconds, mostly in the morning just before waking up, as it happens to me most of the time) a few weeks ago, but without the "cool" part [|)] : i just happen to got my astral vision and i saw this beautiful, awesome blonde woman kneeling on my chest, in a wonderful white robe, and in fact as far i can remember she had a weird mask too, or maybe some kind of face tatoo. A very bright light was coming from her. She was also almost etheral, and she achieved disapearing a few seconds after i saw her, and i went back to my body.
- Ama et fac quod vis -
www.astralsight.com

smooth

ok what is a succubus.. i have no idea what it is, is it some sort of humen that has past on or is it another kinda like creatur..exp vampir

plz tell me or explain in greatesd deatail.
-Chris

Blackstream

A succubus would be an astral entity that feeds on human energy, and gets this energy through sexual release.  From what I've heard it either takes advantage of someones waking paralysis or forces it on someone (that is close to it) so that they can't really fight back, although most people don't want to anyways.  It sounds like a negative thought form (aka neg), but Bruce describes seeing one in his book "Psychic Self Defense" as actually looking kind of pretty and not really "evil" at all, whereas negs are usually scary.  Indicating that maybe succubi are more along the lines of just plain old animals, or at least just neutral entities.
There is no spoon

Kalonek

quote:
Originally posted by BlackstreamIt sounds like a negative thought form (aka neg), but Bruce describes seeing one in his book "Psychic Self Defense" as actually looking kind of pretty and not really "evil" at all, whereas negs are usually scary.

PPSD p.10 :
"Incubus entities, technically, are demonic, but they are of a lower order and not evil like other types of demons. They "feed" by forcing victims to release sexual energy during orgasm. The approach of an incubus is different from most other types of psychic attacks and Neg sexual assaults in that fear is not used, and victims are seduced and/or pleasured into becoming semi-willing participants. Some incubi will try to form steady relationships with susceptible victims, visiting them regularly."

Note that R. Bruce uses the term "incubus" for both male and female entities.

Little personal historical note [;)] (I did some research on the subject some time ago) : "incubus" comes from latin incubus (how original lol), "nightmare", which comes from incubare, "to lay on". The first appearance of this word i've found is in A. de Sienne in 1256. "Succubus" also comes from "cubare", latin verb which means "to lay", and more precisely from "succuba" which stands for "concubine". It was first used in the demonic way in 1375 by the theologian R. de Presles.
- Ama et fac quod vis -
www.astralsight.com

Cryo_Optics

Hey,

It's been quite some time since I've last posted on Astral Pulse, but I've been tied down with school and wrestling and other things, which leaves me no time for my own personal interests :(. But even though I have no time for projection, meditation, or energy work like I used to, my astral self still tries to spice up my life every now and then...

First off, I want to thank Jeff a ton for his OBE program. Holy crap I don't know how many of my favorite projections I would have forgotten without it. And I'm going to paste this straight from my journal entry.

(This happened about 20 minutes ago this morning, and was quite possibly the best sex I've ever had in my life. Astral sex is by far 100x's better then physical sex, it's very hard to explain).

** This contains some explicit material, you must be over 18 years of age to proceed......:) **

Thursday, February 05, 2004 - 7:50 A.M.

#4 - (Astral) Sex in bed

I just had my first astral sex encounter. This is what happened....

I decided to stay home from school today because I felt like s**t, so I was upstairs in my room lying on my bed reading an online article I printed off called "Beautiful Dreams and Horrible Nights." It's all about meditation and projection and great stuff, and I felt good after reading it. I then put it down and layed flat on my stomach with my face looking to the right on my pillow with no blanket on me. I had on boxers, socks, and a t-shirt. After about a minute I felt sleep paralysis, and I"m like, I think I can just leave, wouldn't that be funny if I could?" (yes, I talk and joke to myself because I get bored and have no one else to talk to, lol).

So I try to open my eyes, but not my physical ones. And it looks just like the physical, I see my nose on the pillow, and the pillow, and I decide next to try and roll my astral face the opposite direction of my physical one, so that when I turn, my nose stays in the same spot, but I look the other way (I thought it would be sweet). I tried, and could feel a little bit of movement, but I couldn't get it. So I decided to try and roll out very very fast the other way and surprise myself, and I did and broke away from my body, but was still in it (but I was free).

Next thing I know I feel this incredible energy and I know it's another being right in front of my face and like under my body. I get some odd flashes of sight and noise, and I see a flash of a very beautiful eye, an eye of knowledge and beauty. Then I hear "Lynda is here" very loudly right at me. Then a beautiful woman with a small mask over her eyes, the kind that they wear at those weird ball type dances, is right in front of me kneeling on my bed. She starts giving me oral sex, and it feels amazing, more intense then any physical pleasure, and I ejaculate this huge amount of energy all over her, which is very, very strange. Then we proceed to do other things, and she leaves when it is over. I hear something downstairs and I force myself back to my body and get up.

Sorry that post was a bit long, but man that was so much fun, I'm thinking of dumping my girlfriend and start going astral clubbing and picking up astral chicks ;)

Any one else have any similar experiences, or astral sex encounters?

-Cryo