Trour doesn't know that much after all! :D

Previous topic - Next topic

Spinney Lainey

I manage to leave my body intentionally and am visited by an entity, called Trour!

I went back to bed for a nap, with the aim of consciously projecting and leaving my body. I became conscious that I was trying to leave my body but it was really difficult. I made several attempts, mostly trying to crawl out of my body sideways but felt really heavy and couldn't move much. I finally succeeded but felt heavy and couldn't fly very well. It was pitch black. I heard a voice. It was a kind sounding man with a Scottish accent. He explained to me I was in my etheral body, which is why I was experiencing the difficulties. I asked him how I could enter my astral body from the etheral body but he didn't give me a straight answer and said it would happen when I was ready, which was strange, as I have astral projected several times! He then got me to repeat a mantra: 'give me joy, give me sorrow, give me pain, give me sorrow'. I started to see a red, fiery world, where there was a war/battle happening. I was only there for an instant. He said he'd taken me there so that I knew how to deal with/end an experience like that. However, he didn't actually tell me how to end the experience! I told him that I'd already ended up in some undesirable places before and that I've managed to end exit from them (generally I've woken up every time in the process of exiting these places). I asked him what his name was and where he was from. He said his name was Trour and he was half Scottish, half Australian! At the time, I felt like he was very noble and wise but now I'm not so sure. Maybe he was merely a projection of my mind, distracting me from achieving a higher level projection!

However, on the plus side, this is a starting point for leaving my body intentionally, rather than spontaneously!

Soooo....as 'Trour' was unable to answer these questions, does anyone have any ideas?:

1. Is there a good way to exit the pitch black space and etheral body to reach higher planes and abilities? Meditation?
2. Does anyone have any suggestions for exiting an undesirable place to get to a better place? Phasing?

I'd also love to hear what your thoughts are on this experience and if anyone's had a similar experience!

Szaxx

In the times of Mary Queen of Scots the word trour means trouble/s.
If its a name and you are sent to dark places the info given will mean something to aid your development.

It will be personal to you, think about what you learned from this experience and exploit its meaning.
The Australian part should mean something to you and it may not be quite apparent at this time.

1, To answer this have a read
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_consciousness/the_astral_blueprint-t38729.0.html

2, To move to a 'higher level' know the present location is bad for you and think of a pleasant location where you love everything deeply. Will yourself to leave the dark one and appear in the loving warmth of the new one. Be convinced it will happen and have no doubts about your ability or anything related to failiure.
Its practise that really helps, once familiar with what works it becomes second nature.
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.

Spinney Lainey

Quote from: Szaxx on February 01, 2013, 18:57:34
In the times of Mary Queen of Scots the word trour means trouble/s.
If its a name and you are sent to dark places the info given will mean something to aid your development.

It will be personal to you, think about what you learned from this experience and exploit its meaning.
The Australian part should mean something to you and it may not be quite apparent at this time.

1, To answer this have a read
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_consciousness/the_astral_blueprint-t38729.0.html

2, To move to a 'higher level' know the present location is bad for you and think of a pleasant location where you love everything deeply. Will yourself to leave the dark one and appear in the loving warmth of the new one. Be convinced it will happen and have no doubts about your ability or anything related to failiure.
Its practise that really helps, once familiar with what works it becomes second nature.

Are you serious?? How did you come across the word 'trour'?!

Up until now, I have been APing spontaneously from a lucid dream and have been managing to achieve quite a lot during these experiences. However, a new avenue for me to explore is APing at will. The experience described above was my first attempt at this, so I intend to keep practising this and will try some of the techniques from your thread, as well as developing my meditation skills and see what happens.

Thanks for the suggestions  :-D