News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

APing Awake!

Previous topic - Next topic

shineling

Well, it's finally happening! I'm APing awake!

This is happening during my normal waking hours. Usually in the later part of the day. Strengthening as I head for my bed at night.

For example, it's 2 PM. I'll go outside and sit in my favorite chair. I close my eyes. And it's there! The astral! Huge beautiful vistas in Teknicolor!

In some ways it's better than APing at night. I can leave my body while awake and fully lucid in the waking mode. That's the difference! I can use my right brain to examine and observe and interact with the astral while I am still in waking mode. It's truly awesome!

It's like this. I will close my eyes and gently tug my arms out of their physical counterparts. I can touch them together in the astral (my astral hands) and then unglue myself fully.

I must admit that there is a difficulty in letting go. The awareness of my physical body remains strong but as I deepen my trance it does fade more and more.

The beauty of this system is that interacting with beings is much more fun! I can actually speak to them in full control of my intellect and this serves to cause some of the most interesting conversations!

But the actual clear and crisp Teknicolor quality really good APs have remains. There is so much Light during the day as well. There is a vitality to the whole experience that is truly intoxicating.

All I can say is... what's next?

"Unbinding the limits on our Soul is man's truest quest."

Falco peregrinus

Congrats,what's next?...for you friend, apparently sky isn't limit anymore, :wink:,also it is great to have someone who prove all the stories that is possible to do it while awake any time.

Bedeekin

Well done.

What's next?

You should be able to ask that question to yourself or to those you encounter in the nonphysical.

What you do next is your own very personal journey and really shouldn't need direction from strangers on the internet.

If you have managed to parallel process and AP at will then you should be off off and away and writing a book or being a leader of your own existence. :)

Xanth

In Star Trek, they say that space is the final frontier... they're wrong.

Well, it's the 2nd last frontier.  The final frontier being consciousness.

Blast off shineling!  You've got your launchpad for exploration!  :)

curtis.fred

yes what you are doing is changing frequency of the consciousness, while being in tuned with your human counterpart. Consciousness is a fabric or universe of its separate own. What you just did was displayed a two track consciousness or a split consciousness , whats next, you will be able to experience two realities at the same time but interact better with this one and the other. In what i mean by, if you working at a job you hate you can escape and experience two realities by shifting the consciousness. i do have the same experiences , instead of leaving my body and exploring planet earth or shifting vibrations in my astral body, i can do it in my head in the same matter you are doing it in.  I use this same techneek where i change wavelengh or frequency of the consciousness then connect to higher levels, consciousness is the fabric behind it all, behind all your astral body's witch the signal is being transmitted to, it sounds like you hitting Your higher bodies from what i am guessing. Also as you get more vivid in the techneek you just showed, u will then start to feel the euphoria effect of that bliss, where you can feel every emotion, touch of the astral hand, energies that you cant describe, you will get into a euphoria trance like state where you feel that place touch everything and cence. Also if you get into it vividly enough time can seem to get distorted, in witch i mean, that you no longer experience time and time can feel like days, years, or centuries on how long u wanna stay in that trance, once apon awaking you will then notice that only 10 mins-1 hour has gone by. Thank you for sharing i am really happy to see this thread : )