Strange visions/halicinations right when I wake up

Previous topic - Next topic

Simo

I dont know what this is,dream,vision or else.When I wake up with a jolt and open my eyes sometimes I see thing that disappear like fog!Once it was a big beautiful vase,with great paintings on her walls,it was standing on the neighbor bed,Once I saw a person that walked towards the door as he faded to fog,and once I was awake in my bed and saw a big ball like thing,looking like many lines put in a ball,right above me,and I turned on my flashlight pointed it on the thing and the lines reflected the light and casted shadows on the celling!The thing slowly went trough the wall leaving a thin fog that disappeared in seconds!So what do you think it those things are? :oops:
Who am I is not important...My message is...

Xanth

This reality is what we call Focus 1 oC.
The reality we dream, lucid dream and astral project in is called Focus 2 oC.

What you were experiencing is what we call a Focus Overlay Experience.  In other words, as you were waking up,your Focus 2 reality was temporarily overlapping your Focus 1 reality.

You were SEEING your dreams in a slight-waking state.  :)

Simo

Thanks a lot Xanth! :-)I was thinking of something close  :-D Let me ask you for how long you've been into this astral projection thingie?You appear to have a answer for any question around here  :wink:
Who am I is not important...My message is...