Brainwave Generator / Gateway Series

Previous topic - Next topic

Bhikku

IMO you don't need either of those things to learn to project. Read a few books, look around online and get as wide a range of ideas/opinions as possible. Tapes and such will are only "crutches" that you will have to rely on, thus holding you back from your full potential.

I see your a fellow rugger as well- I played 7 man at a university here in the states for 4 years. Gotta love rugby!

"Look within, thou art the Budda"

Adrian

quote:

Hi,

Does anyone have any experience of using either Brainwave Generator or the Monroe Gateway series tapes as i was considering purchasing one or the other, preferably BWG as it is cheap as chips compared to Gateway programme?

There is an even less expensive, and highly thought of series of products here:

http://www.brainwave-entrainment.com/

They have CD's for Lucid Dreams, Astral Trance, and a wide range of hemi-sync mind states.

But I agree with Bhikku, if you use these things you will tend to become dependant on them for your trance work. Worth a look though if that is the way you want to go - Marc Vandekeer is reckoned to be an extremely helpful and friendly person, and has an excellent reputation for his products.

Best regards,

Adrian.

https://ourultimatereality.com/
Vincit Omnia Veritas

rugby149

Bhikku,

Glad to hear that you like the finer things in life 'a good game of rugby' that is. I have had a few real time projections and did in fact succeed the hard way after much practice but i thought the tapes or BWG might make it easier, plus i am very interested in remote viewing which apparently is easier then OBE but i can't get to grips with it at all.

Regards,

Richard

rugby149

Adrian,

Cheers for the reply. Yep, i am aware  of these CD's and indeed have purchased Series II (Astral Trance) which was very good and Series VII (Astral Vibrations) which was pants. the only thing i have against them is the sublimal messages as this can be off-putting.

Mind you, they are good value for the money.

Adrian

Greetings!

quote:

Bhikku,

Glad to hear that you like the finer things in life 'a good game of rugby' that is. I have had a few real time projections and did in fact succeed the hard way after much practice but i thought the tapes or BWG might make it easier, plus i am very interested in remote viewing which apparently is easier then OBE but i can't get to grips with it at all.

Regards,

Richard

You can download a free 18 hour course on remote viewing, and also in text format from here:

http://www.farsight.org/learning.html

I advise you now though - it consists of 128Mb of sound files

Remote viewing is a discipline in its own right and should be well, viewed as such. But it can produce very accurate results, if you want something which is non-visual.

Best regards,

Adrian.

https://ourultimatereality.com/
Vincit Omnia Veritas

rugby149

Cool, thanks for the info Adrian. I will be downloading that and giving it my best shot. Variety is the spice of life as they say. Hopefully, i won't need a monitor to assist with co-ordinates  as many of the books and web-sites claim. It makes me chuckle just thinking about how i would ask a friend to aid me in trying to view something remote in time and space. I could always claim that i want to be the next 'Doctor Who'.

Best Regards,

Richard

Spencer

I bought the Gateway series of CD's.  I first started out listening to them for awhile.  Even though I wasn't able to project with them I still learned alot from them, such as the trace state and energy work. I think that if you look around on the net, talk to people and read books, you will be able to find what you need.

rugby149

Spencer,

I just wondered if you were familiar with Brain Wave Generator (Bwgen.com) and if so, how it differs from the Gateway series?

bitsmart

I've never used Gateway, but I'm starting to experiment with BWGen. I don't think it's wise to completely discount binaural beats, as they can be very powerful. I found this info and thought you guys might be interested:

Delta: 0.1 to 3 Hz.
The Delta level is normally associated with a deep dreamless sleep, trance state, and non-REM type of sleep:
1.00 Hz Feeling of well-being; pituitary stimulation to release growth hormone; overall view of inter-relationships.

Theta: 3 to 7 Hz.
The Theta level is normally associated with recall, fantasy, imagery, creativity, inspiration, future planning, dreaming, switching thoughts, and drowsiness.
3.50 Hz Feeling of one with everything; accelerated language retention.
5.50 Hz Moves beyond knowledge to knowing; shows visions of growth needed.
6.30 Hz Mental and astral projection; accelerated learning and increased memory retention.

Alpha: 7 to 13 Hz.
The Alpha level is associated with a non-drowsy but relaxed, tranquil state of consciousness, primarily with pleasant inward awareness; body/mind integration.
7.00 Hz Mental and astral projections; bending objects; psychic surgery.
7.50 Hz Inter-awareness of self and purpose; guided meditation; creative thought for art, invention, music, etc.; contact with spirit guides for direction.
7.83 Hz Earth resonance (Beck).
8.00 Hz Level for past life regression.
8.30 Hz Pickup visual imagery of mental objects.
9.00 Hz Awareness of causes of body imbalances and means for balance.
10.50 Hz Frequency to go for healing of the body; mind/body connection; firewalking.
12.00 Hz Centering; frequency of earth resonance (Hercules - a researcher).

Beta: 13 to 30 Hz.
The Beta level is associated with outward awareness, the taking in and evaluating of various forms of data received through the senses; it is present with worry, anger, fear, hunger, and surprise.
13.00 Hz - 30.00 Hz is the NORMAL awakened, daily functioning state.

High Beta: 30 to 500 Hz.
The High Beta level is not associated currently with any state of mind. Some effects have been observed, but currently not enough research has been done in this area, to prove, or disprove, anything.
35.00 Hz Awakening of mid-chakras; balance of chakras.
55.00 Hz Tantric yoga; stimulates the kundalini.
63.00 Hz Astral projection.
70.00 Hz Mental and astral projection.
80.00 Hz Awareness and control of right direction.
83.00 Hz Third eye opening for some people.
90.00 Hz Good feelings; security, well being, balancing.
105.00 Hz Overall view of complete situation.
108.00 Hz Total knowing.
120.00 Hz - 500.00 Hz P.S.I.; moving of objects, changing matter; transmutation.

Sound/vibration is a very powerful medium for effecting mind-body-spirit. For instance, high frequencies around 8000 Hz charge the cortex and stimulate the nervous system. www.healingsounds.com is a good website to learn a little more.

I wouldn't depend on binaural beats for projection, but they could help with it, not to mention many other uses.

Note: In this list it says 7.8 Hz is the Shumann Resonance, the rate at which the earth vibrates. This is thought by some to be wrong because the earth is starting to vibrate faster, since August 1987.

bitsmart -
information illumination -
bitsmart@bitsmart.org -

rugby149

Hi,

Does anyone have any experience of using either Brainwave Generator or the Monroe Gateway series tapes as i was considering purchasing one or the other, preferably BWG as it is cheap as chips compared to Gateway programme?