My first astral experience;

Previous topic - Next topic

AstralWolf

Hey, here is the first astral experience that I ever had, which wasn't too long ago. A couple months approximately.

Well, I was sleeping on my back ( I never sleep on my back, and did that night, and think this might have helped induce astral travel for me.) And I remember thinking consciously "I wan't to roll over- but my body is asleep!".
(I suppose I used the roll out technique then, but didn't realize I was doing so.)
So, I remember just rolling over, yet realizing that my physical body hadn't moved. It was my etheric body, of course. I was out of my body, sort of floating on top of it, yet still felt a strong connecting 'tug' on my solar plexus. I then told myself to let go, and instantly was propelled to my ceiling, through what felt like my solar plexus. I opened my now 'etheric-eyes' and observed that I was sort of half way IN and half way out of my ceiling, but of course felt no pain, or anything really.
That was the exiting.

But, one of my questions is:
1.) Do you ever feel yourself being "released" through your solar plexus?

2.) And upon returning I felt a pressure, as if someone was pushing down with a hand, on all of my chakras. One after the other. The solar plexus and throat chakra last. Ever felt that?

Any thoughts?
"There is no need to run outside for better seeing, simply reside at the center of your being.
For the more you leave it, the less you learn."

-ASTRALWOLF

StrawberryPixie

Hi  :-)  Firstly, congrats on your first experience!

I find it so much easier to project whilst lying on my back, I seem to just go straight to sleep if I lie on my stomach. I often have exactly what you described - 'rolling' over and finding that your actual body hasn't move along with you! A very odd experience when you're not expecting it, lol.

Although I don't know much about the solar plexus, I know that whenever I experience 'astral pain' (like from a negative entity attack) I feel it in my solar plexus. Also, if I rush back to my body (when I've had a bad/scary experience) I get the pressure you were saying about in my solar plexus. The solar plexus chakra is in charge of the nervous system so I guess it's the most sensitive part of your astral body and so that's why everything feels as though its happening from there  :?  - I'm afraid I don't know much about it.

It's really common to feel as if you're released through the solar plexus, I've often read about it - and it is one of the techniques to project, so I've read in numerous books anyway.

Hmm...I haven't really provided any useful advice here have I, lol :roll: But i just thought I'd share my experience on the matter all the same :-D

Pixie