News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

im scared!

Previous topic - Next topic

themaster

Ok first of all id like to tell u that i never believed in astral projection or anything like that. Ever since i was young , i cannot sleep properly because it always feels like someone/something is sitting on me just as im about to fall a sleep, most of the time it feels like im free falling which scares the crap out of me, or feels like someone jerked the WHOLE of my body, all of these obviously wake me up.

but last night i was researching on the net and came across astral projections and they described all of these as the astral body leaving your physical body, to be honest i kinda laughed at that point. but i then decided to actually see if i could do it myself, so i went to bed and after 10 minutes of meditation i was just about to fall a sleep when my leg jerked SOOO bad that i woke up, (one thing im good at is waking up from a sleep whenever i want). so basically i kept trying and my leg or body jerked 3 times, then on the 4th time i controlled myself and i actually felt something roll out of my physical body! and just after that i started to fly (obviously not physically), i could actually see myself sleeping, when i looked really closely i realized i was crying REALLY bad, i was half way through my bedroom wall where i was scared to death and started reaching for my physical body and woke up, i actually realized my whole face was covered in tears physically.

BUT NOW I CANT FALL ASLEEP!!!!
every time i do i keep astral projecting and i don't want to do that!!!!
The fear i have is that i will start seeing demons/ghosts which i don't want to!!! (is that even possible?)
please help me ive only slept 2 hours today.

Astralkitty

Okay I have been afraid of going to bed as well after getting sleep paralysis. So I know what you'e going through. Even slept on the couch for a while to avoid it. But before you go to sleep, tell yourself that you are not afraid and that nothing can harm you. Say a prayer if you want. Why can't anything harm you? Well because your physical body is safe in your bed.
Also try to keep a positive mind even when someone is jerking your leg and it's totally creeping you out. Try to turn it into something funny. Think to yourself "I wonder how long it's gonna have energy to keep jerking" And wait and see. It will probably stop. Face the demons and you will find out that they are not as scary as they seem. Time to be brave now. Good luck!

StrawberryPixie

Hi  :-)
i can completely understand what your going through!! its awful when you don't understand everything that is going on, but yes - it is astral projection.

I'm going to PM you with a few tips OK  :-)

Pixie

x

Blazewind

Hello. :-)

I can easily imagine how horrible and frightened you must feel at this point.  I have been trying for a couple years or so, to consciously astral project, and I know that even though I have been reading all about this, and trying to do it all on purpose, I have still ended up scared half to death a few times at all of this.  I can quite easily picture being someone who is uninformed of this, and has had no intent to project.  If it can frighten somewho who is informed and working toward it, how bad it must be for someone who just wants to get a good night's sleep every night. :-(

I don't know what religion you are, or if you practice or fallow a religion at all, but perhaps try asking whatever god you personally fallow, to protect you while you find yourself in this pre-exit symptoms.  You can also repeat affirmations in your mind, saying something like, "I am safe and protected"  Or, maybe, "I am going to stop this right now, and just get some sleep."  Also, know that even though this is terrifying and frustrating, and weird, nothing can harm you.  Try to keep as much control as you can, and never forget that you will be alright. :-)

Blazewind

Sorry about double posting, but I was doing some reasearch for you, last night and I found this link, which I made a point of bookmarking.  I thought that this may be of some help to you... the first secion of it anyway.

http://www.astraldynamics.com/tutorials/?BoardID=65&BulletinID=274#16

If I find anything else that may be helpful, I would be happy to post more links for you. :-D

themaster

thanks alot , ill take a look at the link