Very close to another exit

Previous topic - Next topic

Sammie

So, recently I have had bad sleep as stated earlier. More and more lately I have been trying to find the sleep feeling, and I have begun to find it. I can now hear voices, music and see visions
as I go to sleep and I remember more of it. This used to be common a few years back for me. Hopefully this will continue.

As I focus on the sleep feeling and the intention of letting through a vision or sound, usually an after-image begins to form and if you relax into it, then a real vision begins. I don't know how to
explain it, it is not really easy every time either. So tonight I relaxed into a vision of a sky of stars beginning to spin. Later I somehow ended up in a vision which turned out like a muted movie and
I was fully conscious trying to focus on the details, as I otherwise will end up back in real life. As the last three times it worked wonders and I followed this "movie" for quite some time although forgot
what I was watching later. Then the movie was shown through a circular hole and I got back into my body and it slightly entered sleep paralysis and I was extremely close to exiting again!

I don't know what has happened but things seem to be going good astral wise right not.

Lumaza

Congratulations Sammie!  :-) 8-)

A few weeks back I had a cold that very quickly turned into Pneumonia. That really messed my sleep schedule up. But, it also caused many vivid LDs. I could only get about 2 hours sleep at a time.

When I first got my Trigeminal Neuralgia it forced me into learning what is known as Tibetan Dream Yoga. I was fully aware all the way into my Dreams and all the way through the natural Dreaming process. The Hypnagogic imagery, the "voices", etc. were all part of the process. We are normally tuned out when this happens naturally each and every night to us.
"The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."  Nicolai Tesla

Sammie

Amazing, I have a vague memory of entering a vision tonight again. WHat is happening!?

Lumaza

Quote from: Sammie on November 23, 2018, 14:47:54
Amazing, I have a vague memory of entering a vision tonight again. WHat is happening!?
You are "succeeding"!  :-D Enjoy the rewards from all your effort!  :-) What did you think was going to happen?  :?
"The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."  Nicolai Tesla

Windwalker.

I have a much higher percentage of having an experience when i am tossing and turning. It seems our bodies are actually still winding down into sleep even though our minds are active. Im curious if you had any energy sensations as you approached hypnagogia or any other times during your experience. Good for you!

Sammie

Yes, but who knows maybe the success is temporary as before or I am having a breakthrough. Nice to be back on track though. I also have a lot more vivid dream and dream recall last few days/weeks.

Im not moving my body, I am completely immersed in the visions during theses stages. Sometimes I forget the journey there.

Lumaza

Quote from: Sammie on November 24, 2018, 20:03:54
Yes, but who knows maybe the success is temporary as before or I am having a breakthrough.
I find that it does change. You will be forced to "alter" your process if you wish to keep achieving your current success. But that happens when you are ready to.

QuoteNice to be back on track though. I also have a lot more vivid dream and dream recall last few days/weeks.
I find that comes with the "territory"/process.

QuoteIm not moving my body, I am completely immersed in the visions during theses stages. Sometimes I forget the journey there.
Your recollection will improve. Just make sure that you are using a mental affirmation upon going to sleep that is stating your/that intent.

Sammie

I haven't had any more experiences recently now. Mostly because I have been more interested in sleeping somehow(like just letting go to sleep). Although
I did wake up one morning(yesterday?) and heard someone say "I love you" as if they were feeling sympathy or leaving me, or maybe I leaving them who knows.

I also tried getting contact with my spirit guides and stopped trying and imagined myself in a field of flowers to find myself holding two people's  hands(couldn't see them though).
Then I heard a voice kind of out of nowhere audibly(but in my mind) telling me "This is xxxxx speaking".