News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Got out

Previous topic - Next topic

Sammie

So I haven't gotten out of my body consciously for like a year, but it happened the day this site went down. I just kind of rolled out and had no sight, then I tried to open my astral eyes, but was
afraid that would make me open my real eyes turning the whole experience into a dream after exiting the door thinking I have woken up IRL and then loosing my consciousness to a dream :/

SCHMUSTIN

HA HA HA... of course right... Site goes down and you project!!

And in my case site went done and I still have yet to have a 100% full separation from my physical body!

Glad to hear you made it to, Congratulations!  :-D :-D :-D :-D

Sorry I could not be of more help. Hopefully a more experienced member can chime in for you!

Sammie

Thanks! Im all good though have gotten lots of advice and done research through the years. What helps is usually sleeping more than nine hours and just letting it happen.
I have kind of stopped trying to force it because it practically never works for me.

Nameless

My best experiences are when I just let it happen. I truly do not think it is something to be forced so much as simply allowed.

Aint nothing wrong with dreams, they are a perfectly acceptable doorway to what lies beyond.

Congratulations!
Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.