I have double-phased

Previous topic - Next topic

grrla

here what happened to me yesterday:

I am in my bed, trying to go to sleep. I struggle to fall asleep then I realise one of my neon light switched to ON automatically (bonking ghosts).
I turn it off and go back to bed, and as usual I try to  get into the non-physical: this time I think it worked !!

So I do a reality check: I pinch my nose and try to breathe out: the air doesn't get out :( this would mean I am in the physical. But whatever, I try to go out of my body and fly: it work !!! I'm flying in my bedroom.

I do some peering (focusing on sense of sight) and it enhance greatly the realness, it feel 99% real ! "I have done it , yeah !!!"
I try to fly out of my room by the window, "I am mean to be able to go through walls !"
But no way, my hands are touching the glass and won't go through, while my body is floating.

So I close my eyes and try to teleport, but it get me back in my body ...
I know I am in the physical, now, but I do a reality check, just in case: I block my nose and try to breathe out, only a tiny amount of air go through. "There must be a tiny hole in my nose or in my ears, I'm in the physical... excrement."

I open my eyes and see the neon light went back to ON again, by itself.
I get up, turn it off, and go to my bed, and try to phase again.

And ... DAMNIT excrement bonk I WAKE UP THIS WAS ALL A DREAM MY REAL BEDROOM HAVE NO NEONS

If dreaming is already being in the phase... Did I phased in the phase ?
Haha this is funny

Am I in the phase right now

T-Man

Thanks for the post grrla, I had a good chuckle! 
Maybe you have not woken up yet!  :-)
The Adventure Continues...

grrla

I'm pleased you did chuckle :)

Xanth

First things first, I know you're super excited, but let's try to keep the swearing down to a minimum please.  Preferably to none.  hehe
We have an automatic word filter, so that's why your post has some strange words in it which you probably don't remember typing.  :)

Now we can move onto your post!
A dream is a projection where you simply don't realize you're sleeping. 
Essentially what happened was that you didn't realize you fell asleep and then you went on to simply shift from experience to experience.

Neons would sound pretty cool in a bedroom though.  ;)

In the end, a big congratulations is definitely warranted!
You consciously projected!

baro-san

Quote from: Xanth on March 31, 2017, 14:00:32
Neons would sound pretty cool in a bedroom though.  ;)
Synchronicity or coincidence: I just googled today "Choosing Daylight or Warm Color Bulbs", and learned the recommendation "Cool Light During the Day, Warm Lights at Night".

There have been a number of studies on how the color of light affects us. For example, bright cool light during the day helps increase mood, alertness and productivity.

At night, warmer light helps us sleep better and relax so in the morning we're less grumpy. Blue light at night can negatively affect our circadian rhythm, our internal clock that tells us when we should sleep and when we should wake up.

Light color even affects how we perceive time. Time appears to pass faster with blue light than it does with red light and blue colors suppress appetite.
---
"Read not to contradict and confute, nor to believe and take for granted, but to weigh and consider."
- Sir Francis Bacon

grrla

Quote from: Xanth on March 31, 2017, 14:00:32
I know you're super excited

Keep it secret :( I want to look like it is super usual for me to project at will