More sex in the Astral Plane...

Previous topic - Next topic

Meg

Hi Greg,

My husband was physically beside me in bed, though whether I touched his physical or astral body I can't say.  I was directly above it, maybe 30cm, looking down. He didn't seem to respond when I touched him, he just looked like he was sleeping. But I was only there for what felt like about ten seconds or so before I lost control and came back to my physical body.

Meg

"...listening like the orange tree..."  - John Shaw Neilson

http://journeytothecentre.blogspot.com

Meg

Hi everyone,  had an interesting experience a couple of days ago.... shed more light on the "astral sex' topic I posted last week...

I was having an afternoon nap, and I became lucid mid-dream, and did the usual "fly around the backyard" thing before deciding that I may as well try for a bit of a shag. So I lay back with my usual "bring it on" kind of attitiude, and that was settled.

Anyway, for some reason I decided to actually come out of my world of pure selfish pleasure and actually have a look at what was going on... I've never done that before; never really thought about what or who might be at the giving end of my encounters...(I don't think it is actually possible to get more base than that!)...

Anyway, so there was this man there (surprised?).. He was kind of effeminate; my first impulse was actually to think that he was some kind of hermaphrodite, with long grey-blonde hair. I tried to get a sense of him. He didn't seem harmful, but there was a strange kind of "Otherness" about him, as if he was an outcast or something.

I said to him:
"Has it been you all along?"

He said:
"Yes, mostly. But it's been a while."

At which point I freaked out a bit, and struggled my way through the usual paralysis until I woke up.

Firstly, I do not like the thought that I have unintentionally (?) been involving myself in an all-out astral relationship. Secondly, here in the real world I am a married woman,  and my husband was moderately upset to hear about this - and I don't blame him.

Anyway, my real question to you all is: This is the only entity I have had actual dialogue with. Do you think I should make contact with him again and see if he can help me out in other ways, or do you think I am better off having a look around for someone with a more noble interest in me?

Meg x

http://journeytothecentre.blogspot.com