Need help getting rid of an Entity

Previous topic - Next topic

rdubya

So I am not really sure how this works-- I think I have an entity of some sort draining the energy of myself and my roommates. I Astral Project every now and then and I hope this isn't my fault that it is here... I have no idea what it is--but here is the story :

About 3 weeks now I have felt rather drained on energy and always having a slight headache on the right side. I thought maybe it was work or just stress, but generally something i can shake... now it started getting weird about last week when one of my roomates (who knows NOTHING about AP, spiritual realms, etc) said she felt like she just hasnt had any energy and had a constant headache on her right side for weeks..... the next day..my OTHER roommate..who also knows nothing about this sort of stuff(she considers herself athiest) said the SAME thing with no knowledge of mine or my other roommates condition.

Today my roommate tells me she had the worst dream of her life last night where she thought she woke up and this guy was watching her and started putting things down her throat....she was scared to fall back asleep and even woke up with a sore throat....

Based on pretty limited research(ie google) sounds like its some sort of vampire like entity?......i felt like I had to at least try to see if anyone could help just in case there is an entity causing this.... any advice..direction...or help you can offer I would really appreciate it..

thank you in advance...

-Ryan

edit--- i also went away for the weekend and I feel much better..this is my first night back in the apartment though---

rem92

I would advice you to cleanse your room with a ritual... dont really remember how it goes.. but yea.. thats the way.. some spiritual cleansing ritual i believe...

Killa Rican

Hows are you holding up with this? Is everything getting better as time passes or has nothing changed? Keep us updated.
For those who believe, no explanation is necessary. For those who do not, none will suffice. ~Joseph Dunninger

CFTraveler

If you are having problems with feeling tired, and your roommates are also affected, check for something physical first, and then look for spiritual or entity problems.  The one thing that can be very bad for you all can be carbon monoxide, a gas leak or radon gas in your house/apt.   Everyone should have a carbon monoxide detector in their house, besides a smoke detector.  For a gas leak there might be a smell, but for radon it's a matter of checking with a detector also, if your place is on the ground (I don't know if you can have radon on the top of a building, but the cure for that is to open your windows and get cross-ventilation).
If all these problems are ruled out, and no one is sick (the flu is going around in some places) then suspect a paranormal problem, and try various things, such as salt, moving water, holy water, prayer or banishing rituals, etc.

Killa Rican

CTF is right. Make sure you rule out all "rational" causes, physical, medical, etc. If you went through every alternative, after seeing a few doctors, and still have problems and showing symptoms and signs of supernatural influence, I will be able to help you..

Get everything mentioned above done first. Go see a doctor about what is making you fatigue.
For those who believe, no explanation is necessary. For those who do not, none will suffice. ~Joseph Dunninger