Opening doors to another realm

Previous topic - Next topic

twilighter

This might sound a little crazy, but I am curious to know if this has happened to anyone else. At around dawn this morning, I woke from a lucid dream, and went straight to astral projection. This happened multiple times, and it was awesome. Although this never happened to me before, I know it's not unusual. The weird thing was, everytime I opened a door, including my bedroom door I wound up somewhere else, in places I had never been before. It was an amazing experience, but it really tripped me out how each time I opened a door everything changed.

twilighter

Quote from: twilighter on December 22, 2012, 01:58:23
I would also like to know, if opened doors represent something in Astral Projection? Thanks!

newmethod

i had a crazy experience once that lasted for what seemed like hours but i felt myself crawling through this tunnel and every time i exited the tunnel i was in another scene.

I wondered if me crawling through the tunnel was me exiting my body though maybe i was just entering new energy bubbles.

twilighter

Quote from: newmethod on December 22, 2012, 02:46:39
i had a crazy experience once that lasted for what seemed like hours but i felt myself crawling through this tunnel and every time i exited the tunnel i was in another scene.

I wondered if me crawling through the tunnel was me exiting my body though maybe i was just entering new energy bubbles.
That's interesting, because it sounds so similar to my own AP, only with tunnels in the place of doors.

newmethod

that's why i posted  :-D
What did YOU think was happening when you were passing through doors?

YOU probably have a theory..  :-)

twilighter

Quote from: newmethod on December 22, 2012, 05:42:00
that's why i posted  :-D
What did YOU think was happening when you were passing through doors?

YOU probably have a theory..  :-)
Honestly, while it was happening I felt slightly confused and little awed at how quickly the scenes changed, that I didn't give much thought. It was only after I got up, that the door connection hit me. I am not really sure that I have a theory or a metaphor to attach to it. Other than the fact that each door represented a new experience.

Szaxx

Welcome to the wider reality. Your next learning is to think of a location and imagine being there when you next go through a door. I experienced this 40 years ago. You may find doors appearing that are not there in the physical. You can make them appear too. Its just a thought to do this.
Enjoy it. You feel really good to when its all over when you wake.
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.

twilighter

Quote from: Szaxx on December 22, 2012, 07:04:58
Welcome to the wider reality. Your next learning is to think of a location and imagine being there when you next go through a door. I experienced this 40 years ago. You may find doors appearing that are not there in the physical. You can make them appear too. Its just a thought to do this.
Fascinating! I am sure that with your 40 years of experience, you have learned quite a bit, and have amazing stories to share. I am no kid, but my first experience was less than a year ago. And as embarrassed as I am to admit this, I only learned of Astral projection a little bit earlier. I love this site, because so many here have so much to offer to those of us who are newer at it. It never even occurred to me that it was even possible to create your own reality. I definitely would like to give it a try. Thanks

Lionheart

Quote from: twilighter on December 22, 2012, 08:03:52
And as embarrassed as I am to admit this, I only learned of Astral projection a little bit earlier. I love this site, because so many here have so much to offer to those of us who are newer at it. It never even occurred to me that it was even possible to create your own reality. I definitely would like to give it a try. Thanks
Do not be embarrassed at all. I am in my 40's and just learned in 2011 to project while consciously aware. We all learn when we are open and ready to.

Be proud that you have begun down this path in "this" lifetime!  :-)

Szaxx

You're in a better position than those who refuse to accept this art.
As far as being embarrassed, forget it. You're here and willing, those refusing should be the embarrassed ones.

twilighter

Quote from: Lionheart on December 22, 2012, 11:32:47
Do not be embarrassed at all. I am in my 40's and just learned in 2011 to project while consciously aware. We all learn when we are open and ready to.

Thank you Lionheart! You're right, better late than never. For me, discovering something so incredible and so real, at this stage in my life, has been an amazing gift. Although others might see it differently, I see it as the confirmation of a soul.

twilighter

Quote from: Szaxx on December 22, 2012, 11:39:49
You're in a better position than those who refuse to accept this art.
As far as being embarrassed, forget it. You're here and willing, those refusing should be the embarrassed ones.

Thank you as well. It's a shame that so many, know so little about this subject matter. Simply because our society represses things that they consider too out there, or too new-agey, or paranormal. When it is something everyone could experience for themselves if given the right information. This is why I am so grateful for this site, and the people on here.

Mystiquemushroom

Quote from: Szaxx on December 22, 2012, 07:04:58

40years wow, at what age did you learn to a.p.? Can you project daily/easily whenever you try?

Szaxx

From as young as I can remember.
In the 80's before I started a family every lunchtime an experience was easily achieved. I still had those dry spells we all get though.
The good old days...

Volgerle

Quote from: Lionheart on December 22, 2012, 11:32:47

Yeah, sometimes we even need to wait to a certain age when we're ready or 'get it'. Same for me. I'm over forty and I also started in the end of 2009 only. I was always knowing about NDEs that let you go out of body (having read a book by R. Moody in the 90ies already), but only learned that you can do this "before" dying (or almost dying as in NDEs) 3 years ago. Had not heard about AP or even LD before then.