News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

V.S

Previous topic - Next topic

astral flyer

Not sure if on right board. Just want to know why do i seem to get astral noise when trying to project. Vibrations are mostly mild and pleasant but the noises are very offputing. Examples. Women sobbing deep deep sobs and saddness. Also upside down circle of purple energy looks like an upside down Christmas hat. As it spins creates a language very negative and demonic sounding. This happened last week when having a nap. Feels like just about to phase out then the noise starts. I am not an experienced projector but i get lots of chances. Will i pass through this negative band.
The truth is within

Xanth

Quote from: astral flyer on February 07, 2018, 12:11:12
Will i pass through this negative band.
That's entirely up to you.

It's a reflection of what you hold deep within yourself.

Work on purifying your thoughts, working towards a more spiritual, positive *you*.

Nameless

You are doing great. The noises are just distractions. It will take a bit of adjustment but eventually you'll learn to ignore most of that. And you'll see what you think of as evil or negative is nothing more than just different.
Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.

LovelyMusic

Hey, I've experienced those demonic voices and laughters too. Remember that moment in home alone where he is in the basement and the heater started opening its mouth with voices of hell suddenly coming out of it? Remember what he said to it eventually "shut up", that's what I said to them and then I snapped out of it. It's like some sort of realization that our inner world is infinitely big and creative, yet you're the one who is aware of it and that means free will and all that stuff.

Anyone agrees? Xanth?

Karxx Gxx

Could be tests. I was in a lot of fear tests when I projected.
It may be annoying and such, but try to just observe that feeling of annoyance, or whatever you experience. I think things settle down when you dont react as much because you arnt going to keep projecting similar ideas.

Example. I hear the person sob so i think i have to go save her, so an elaborate dream takes place on me trying to save her. Or I could just observe, knowing if I do that I wont have to do anything particular. The sobing wont go on forever, but instead something will change without me doing much to make it change. If that makes sense.
Your way is The way

Xanth

Quote from: LovelyMusic on February 08, 2018, 00:28:12
Anyone agrees? Xanth?
Pretty much.  It's why I say it's up to each person as to what they experience.  :)